PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Latest Patch Adds New Server, Improves UI Performance and More
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds receives a new Southeast Asia server.
Developer Bluehole’s massively successful royal-rumble title, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, received an update recently and it adds a brand new Southeast Asia server.
PlayerUnknown‘s latest update improves the game’s UI performance, and features numerous bug fixes and adjustments. Here is everything you need to know about the game’s recent patch:
- Added SEA (Southeast Asia) server
- Improved UI performance
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to walk through gas station wall
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to stand on top of tunnel after getting out of motorbike inside of tunnel
- You can no longer get out of a vehicle, if the vehicle is blocked all the way around
- Fixed a bug that made a teammate’s weapon invisible in spectator mode
- Fixed an issue of the scope crosshair appearing blurry when post-processing quality is set to high
- Adjusted GROZA rail to better fit Holographic Sight and Red Dot Sight
- Fixed a bug that caused ammo not to drop after dropping Extended Mag with full Backpack
- Vehicle tire effects will change immediately when the vehicle is on a different type of ground now
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is currently available for purchase through Steam’s Early Access, and releases as a launch title for Microsoft’s Xbox One X.