Ghost Recon: Wildlands Latest Patch Introduces Tier 1 mode; Patch Notes Detailed
Detection and gameplay bug fixes included in this latest update.
The latest patch for Ghost Recon: Wildlands has just been deployed, making this the 5th patch for Ubisoft’s open world shooter.
Weighing at 7.42 GB on PC and 8.8 GB on PS4 and Xbox One, the patch introduces Tier 1 mode, which essentially allows players to surpass the level cap and play at a higher difficulty. Tier 1 mode will introduce more rewards for players to aim at achieving – for now there isn’t much news detailing what the rewards will be, but we should hear something from Ubisoft in the coming days.
Most notably of the bug fixes being the reason for detection being displayed above the mini-map, the bug fix for Fallen Ghosts where players would be noticed by NPCs when firing the crossbow from far enough away and other detection changes.
Check out the full list of changes:
- The reason for detection is now displayed above the mini-map.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars after using the medic drone to heal.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance.
- Corrected a bug where the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the loadout.
- Corrected a bug where Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs if players used it.
- An unusual noise was heard near a ruined hut…
- Fixed a bug where the M9 handgun would sound the same with or without a suppressor.
- Fixed a bug where the follower icon could be missing when in the tacmap.
- -Fixed a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs when shooting at long distance with a crossbow.
- Fixed a bug where excessive lighting would occur in certain weather types in the Fallen Ghosts expansion when the Enhanced Godrays option was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the Left Handed Mouse option would display the right click for fast travel on the tacmap instead of the left click.
- Fixed a bug where an Xbox One controller would lose input if the controller was disconnected while the game was unfocused.,
- Fixed a bug where the mouse click was not displayed for the Skills shortcut in the Command Wheel.
- Fixed a bug where a pop-up related to Easy Anti Cheat would be displayed at every game start if the User Account Control feature was enabled in Windows.*
- Fixed a bug where rapidly closing NVIDIA Ansel after it was open caused the game to run at 1 frame per second.
*Please note that this pop-up will only be displayed the first time you start the game with the UAC feature enabled.