Kingdom Come: Deliverance Gameplay Video Showcases Quest Structure and Combat
Kingdom Come: Deliverance looks very promising from what we have seen so far.
Warhorse Studio’s upcoming medieval RPG, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, received a recent hour-long gameplay video where members of the development team showcased the game’s quest structure, updated fighting mechanics, a fighting tutorial and more.
Throughout 2014, Kingdom Come: Deliverance managed to raise more than $2 Million in crowdfunding, helping Warhorse Studio’s to further increase the game’s original size and scope significantly. Here is a list of the game’s main features:
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
Kingdom Come: Deliverance releases on February 13 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.