Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Patch 1.17 Now Live for All Platforms; Days of Summer Event Trailer Released
Days of Summer Event has started!
Activision has released patch 1.17 for their latest Call of Duty title, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
The new patch brings a slew of welcome fixes, plus the new Days of Summer Event. The event will be available for both Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered, where players will be treated to new guns, modes, skins, and much more.
Check out the full list of patch notes and watch the new Days of Summer Event Trailer down below:
Featured Content and What’s New:
- •Days of Summer Event!
- Bounties in Zombies
- Grandma Knows Best Announcer Pack
- Hero Rigs
- Warfighter – Omar
- Merc – Reyes
- Synaptic – Ethan
- FTL – Salter
- Stryker – Price
- Phantom – Ghost
- Trek-50 (single fire ballistic sniper rifle)
- Proteus (sniper/shotgun combo)
- M.127 (lever-action shotgun)
- Gold, Diamond, Solar, Black Sky (non-loot) Progression Body and Heads for All Rigs
- Fix for a bug where the R-C8 may use an incorrect primary weapon while the player has an empty P-LAW equipped
- Fix for the progress bar not appearing for some Soul Challenges in zombies
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Cold Blooded perk would see allied Wardens highlighted red when looking through a thermal scope, using the T.H.O.R.’s thermal vision, or using the Synaptic’s Reaper mode
- Increased strength of emissive camos (including Black Sky)
- ‘Recently Collected’ added to the QM screen displaying recent items
- Fix for weapon challenges not showing any progress for weapons unlocked via challenges while in splitscreen
Will you be participating in the Days of Summer Event for Call of Duty? Let us know in the comments below!