NBA Playgrounds Update 1.05 Fixes Loading Screens, Commentator Lines, and More; Read Full Patch Notes Here
Make sure to download the update today!
Saber Interactive has implemented update 1.05 for their latest title, NBA Playgrounds.
The update fixes a slew of problems including commentator lines, loading screens, and the progression rate for players. The full patch notes have been detailed down below, check them out:
- Adjusted: Now when the time of the match reaches zero and the ball is still in the air the match won’t end until the shot is resolved (either by scoring or failing).
- Adjusted: The penalization received from disconnecting from matches has been increased. Now the user loses more ELO points and the progressions grows faster.
- Fixed: Some issues related to the random selection of players and the rule that prevents to pick two repeated players.
- Fixed: Some players of Legendary and Epic rarity didn’t have the proper background.
- Fixed: Loading screens with control scheme and the explanation for the shot meter weren’t rotating properly.
- Fixed: Some commentator lines that were triggered in the wrong time.
In recent news, independent developer Saber Interactive has announced that anyone who purchased the recently released NBA Playgrounds on Nintendo Switch prior to a pending update will receive a free copy the sequel to Shaq Fu, Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn. Fans will receive the copy this fall when it launches.
NBA Playgrounds is now available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.