ARK: Survival Evolved Update v257 Lands on PS4 and Xbox One Today, Check out Patch Notes
The update arrived today on consoles.
ARK: Survival Evolved update v.257 released today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and added a slew an of new content to the game. The update weighs 8.8GB on PS4 and 18 GB on Xbox One.
The new update introduces ARK: Survival Evolved to a new four new creatures, a brand new user interface rehauls, updated music tracks, and much more. Check out the patch notes down below and for more in-depth details, you can read more about it here.
– More UI overhauls
– New Hairstyle and Facial Hair
– Approximately 20+ New Explorer Notes
– 15 new music tracks, per-biome and situational
– Full Gamepad input pass (i.e. console gamepad functionality)
– Fixed issue with Cave spawns not functioning properly in singleplayer
– The Center mega-update!
– New Emote
– Engram Tree Revamp
– Alpha Megalodon
– All Alphas have their own APEX Items
ARK: Survival Evolved update v257 released on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles today.
What are your thoughts on this update? Do you like the content it brings?