Sonic Forces Will Finally Allow Players to Create Their Own Iconic Hero; Custom Hero Trailer Released
Create your own iconic hero!
Today SEGA has released a new trailer showcases a new gameplay style for their upcoming Sonic title, Sonic Forces.
After long waiting by fans, SEGA is finally allowing players to create there own character which can be fully customizable. This customization goes deep as players can create the way their character looks, plays, and what type of animal they want to be.
Check out the new trailer down below:
As mentioned above, players will be able to choose their desired animal. There are seven base animal types that players can select from, each with varying special abilities:
- Wolf – Automatically draws in rings when near them
- Rabbit – Has longer invincible time after receiving damage
- Cat – Keeps one ring after being hit
- Dog – Restarts with five rings after the player dies
- Bear – Blows away enemies with a homing attack
- Bird – Flies high with double jump abilities
- Hedgehog – Collects rings when getting damaged
Sonic Forces launches later this year for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.