Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Receives New Update for Zombies Chronicles Expansion
Few more days until release!
Treyarch has released a brand new update to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 that prepares the game for their upcoming expansion pack, Zombies Chronicles and fixes other bugs in the game. Check out the official patch notes down below.
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.
Currently available to pre-order on the PS4 store, Zombies Chronicles comes packed with eight additional maps from the previous Call of Duty titles such as Black Ops, Black Ops 2, and World at War.
Zombies Chronicles expansion pack will cost $30 and will release on PlayStation 4 first next week on May 16. Expect Xbox One and PC users to receive the DLC one month after the release on PS4.