New Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers Trailer Showcases New Modes, Gameplay, and Much More
A new exclusive for Nintendo Switch is slowly approaching!
Capcom has released the second trailer for the upcoming Nintendo Switch exclusive title Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers.
The trailer serves as an overview of the game, however, this trailer also showcases some of the new modes that will be featured. Those modes are character color edit, buddy battles, “Way of the Hado” mode, and it shows viewers the three ways players can play the title – handheld, TV mode and tabletop.
Check out the trailer down below:
Ultra Street Fighter 2 features a stellar line-up of characters, including all of the original fighters and bosses, the characters added in Super Street Fighter II, plus the first new additions in nearly 20 years: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
• Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look!
• Utilize the motion controls of the Joy-Con in “Way of the Hado” mode, a new first-person single-player experience where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature Hadouken and Shoryuken special moves!
• Team-up with a friend to take on the CPU opponent in “Dynamic Battle” mode. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides!
• Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches.
• Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital artbook featuring over 1,500 illustrations throughout Street Fighter’s 30-year history.
Ultra Street Fighter 2: Final Challengers is scheduled for May 26.