Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap PlayStation 4 Trophies Unveiled
A total of thirteen trophies can be claimed.
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is available today and if you have to do so, you can check out the launch trailer for the title right above. This is a beloved classic franchise that received a fresh coat of paint from Lizardcube and DotEMU. However, we won’t got too in-depth with the title just yet as we’ll soon have an impressions piece for the game up shortly, so be sure to keep an eye out for that.
Regardless, as mentioned, the title just launched for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch platforms. If you’re planning on downloading a copy of the game for the PlayStation 4, here are the official trophies that can be collected.
This list comes from PSNProfiles in which gamers can earn a total of thirteen trophies, though you can read the trophies down below in full.
We must urge you to be cautious as trophies may also spoil some of the gameplay along with the narrative. At any rate, if that doesn’t bother you then feel free to check out the trophies listed down below.
Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap Trophies
- Meka Dragon – Slew the Meka Dragon: Bronze
- Mummpy Dragon – Slew the Mummy Dragon: Bronze
- Dragon Zombie – Slew the Dragon Zombie: Bronze
- Captain Dragon – Slew the Captain Dragon: Bronze
- Daimyo Dragon – Slew the Daimyo Dragon: Bronze
- The Lizard-Man Stone – Found Charm Stone in Lizard-Man’s secret location: Bronze
- The Mouse-Man Stone – Found Charm Stone in Mouse-Man’s secret location: Brozne
- The Piranha-Man Stone – Found Charm Stone in Piranha-Man’s secret location: Bronze
- The Lion-Man Stone – Found Charm Stone in Lion-Man’s secret location: Bronze
- The Hawk-Man Stone – Found Charm Stone in Hawk-Man’s secret location: Bronze
- The Hu-Man Stone – Found Charm Stone in Hu-Man’s secret location: Bronze
- Vampire Dragon – Slew the Vampire Dragon: Silver
- Hard Earned – Cleared the game (Hard Mode): Gold