NieR: Automata’s New DLC Has You Fight Square Enix’s CEO
This DLC has a very catchy name, 3C3C1D119440927.
NieR: Automata has some new DLC on the way, and its unique feature is that it allows you to fight the CEOs of the companies who created the game.
This DLC has a name that just rolls off the tongue, 3C3C1D119440927. It has three new coliseums to compete in. One of these has you convince a secretary to let you in to see someone, and the game even makes you agree that you are okay with the fourth wall being broken. This leads you into the fight against Square Enix president and CEO Yosuke Matsuda, and later on, Platinum Games’ president and CEO, Kenichi Sato also joins the fight.
Along with these unique encounters, 3C3C1D119440927 features new sub-quests that unlock various bonuses. These include new outfits for 2B, 9S, and A2 that you can see below. These outfits are based on ones from the Japan exclusive game, Nier: Replicant.
Here is a list of what you can earn from completing the quests.
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, Nier: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S, and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
No price and exact release date have been shared yet. Square Enix has only noted that it will arrive “soon” for both the PS4 and PC versions.