MLB The Show Update 1.03 Now Live; Fixes Online Issues, Menus, and More
Hopefully the patch fixes these problems for good!
San Diego Studios have released update 1.03 for MLB The Show 17 earlier today. The patch fixes online issues, substitution/bullpen menus and much more.
Check out the full list of fixes in patch 1.03 down below:
Online Gameplay Fixes and Improvements (Both in Menus and in the Field)
• Time out, Bullpen, and Substitution menus
• Pausing/unpausing at the same time as your opponent
• Double switching and Pinch Hitters/Runners
• Detroit Tigers road uniform name fixed
• Year to year save fixes and message handling
One of the big modes that have been heavily upgraded from previous titles is the Road to the Show mode. The Road to the Show mode lets you take your created player all the way from the bottom to the top of the baseball ranks. For the first time, the mode will include interactions between your player and your coach, manager, agent, staff and more. Check out the gameplay video right here.
MLB The Show 17 is now available to purchase exclusively on PS4.