Mass Effect Andromeda Update 1.05 Fixes Multiple Bugs, Improves Overall Stability and Much More
BioWare releases update 1.05 to fix and improve Mass Effect Andromeda.
BioWare‘s Mass Effect Andromeda may have had a rough start, but the studio just released an update that fixes and improves various aspects of the game.
Update 1.05’s highlights includes increasing inventory limits, balance changes to single-player and multiplayer, improving logic and continuity of relationships and story arcs, among numerous bug fixes and overall enhancements.
Mass Effect Andromeda Patch 1.05 Notes
- Improved tutorial placement
- Increased inventory limits
- Single-Player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)
- Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
- Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during some conversations, including localized VO
- Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
- Fixes issues related to some saves
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
- Streaming and stability improvements
Let us know how Andromeda plays after update 1.05.