Dead Rising 4: Cosplay As Capcom Characters With Easter Egg Outfits
Only on Xbox One: Dress to impress in Dead Rising 4 with the many Capcom costumes hidden across Willamette — including Vega, Haggar, Morrigan and more!
Relive Capcom’s glory days in Dead Rising 4 with these classic (and completely ludicrous) costumes found all throughout Willamette. Capcom is seeing a slow resurgence, and now that Resident Evil 7 is almost here, old-school fans are clamoring to see more of the classic franchises that made Capcom such a beloved name in the industry. The waves of nostalgia aren’t lost on the developers behind Dead Rising 4, and Capcom Vancouver has plenty of goofy outfits for Frank West to wear that match these icons from a different era.
Inside the comic shops and arcades of Willamette, you’ll find an accurate rendition of Zero, complete with those giant wrists / ankles. Then there’s the shirtless, Spanish egomaniac Vega. If you’re feeling a little risque, Old Town hides a Morrigan costumes, putting Frank West in a lingerie-like number to match the Darkstalkers succubus. There are even more, and as we find them, they’ll get added to the complete list below.
More Dead Rising 4 guides, secrets, and Easter eggs:
- Dead Rising 4: Combo Weapons | Blueprint Locations Guide
- Dead Rising 4: Unlock Every Locker & Safe Room With These Key Locations
- Dead Rising 4: Easily Level Up Emergency Shelters With This Trick
- Dead Rising 4: Vick’s Cloud Uploads Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dead Rising 4: Personal Mysteries Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dead Rising 4: Podcast & Newspaper Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dead Rising 4: Learn New Skills With Training Manuals | All Locations
- Dead Rising 4: Frank West Statue Location | ‘Idol Worship’ Guide
- Dead Rising 4: How to Take an S-Rank Photo | Achievement Guide
- Dead Rising 4: Get 40,000 Scrap Every 10 Minutes | Fast Money Exploit
Capcom Character Costume Locations | Easter Eggs
Before we get started, let’s cover how costumes work. After changing into an outfit, Frank West unlocks the clothing in his wardrobe, which can be accessed from an mirror in-game. Mirrors are usually found in restrooms, but you can also find them just about anywhere — emergency shelters and dressing rooms are especially common.
Once you put on these costumes on, you can wear them as many times as you like.
- Vega [Street Fighter]
- Location: Willamette Memorial Megaplex – Super Punch Comics
- Akuma [Street Fighter]
- Location: Old Town – Zheng’s Kung Fu Academy
- Morrigan [Dark Stalkers]
- Location: Old Town – Tetro’s Comics & Collectibles
- Mike Haggar [Final Fight]
- Location: Old Town – Willamette City Hall Archives
- Bass [MegaMan]
- Location: Willamette Memorial Megaplex – Ja-POP!
- Zero [MegaMan]
- Location: Willamette Memorial Megaplex – King Hiro Arcade
- Captain Commando [Captain Commando]
- Location: West Ridge – The Prawp Residence
Found more costumes in Dead Rising 4? Let us know and we’ll add them to the list!