Dead Rising 4: How To Get Zombie Kills Fast | Easy PP Farming Guide
Only on Xbox One: Go nuts in Dead Rising 4 and boost your zombie kills for easy levels with these farming tips. Great for getting lots of cash, too!
Dead Rising 4 features a totally insane achievement tasking our favorite photojournalist Frank West to kill a grand total of 100,004 zombies. That’s going to take a lot of zombie killing, and you’ll earn a pretty big chunk of that number as you complete the main campaign. If you’re looking to earn tons of easy PP (XP) and scrap (cash), or just work toward that achievement — we’ve got a few methods you might want to try.
These zombie farming strategies are built around one simple principle — killing thousands of zombies as quickly as possible. Thanks to the new Exo Suit upgrade, Frank West doesn’t even need a souped-up vehicle to get the job done. A quick checkpoint and reload later, and you can begin slaughtering hundreds of zombies even faster, all while earning PP and scrap. The higher your multiplier, the more points you’ll earn. It’s win-win for you, and lose-lose for the undead hordes.
More Dead Rising 4 guides, secrets, and Easter eggs:
- Dead Rising 4: Combo Weapons | Blueprint Locations Guide
- Dead Rising 4: Unlock Every Locker & Safe Room With These Key Locations
- Dead Rising 4: Easily Level Up Emergency Shelters With This Trick
- Dead Rising 4: Vick’s Cloud Uploads Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dead Rising 4: Personal Mysteries Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dead Rising 4: Podcast & Newspaper Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dead Rising 4: Learn New Skills With Training Manuals | All Locations
- Dead Rising 4: Frank West Statue Location | ‘Idol Worship’ Guide
- Dead Rising 4: How to Take an S-Rank Photo | Achievement Guide
- Dead Rising 4: Capcom Character Costume Locations | Easter Eggs
- Dead Rising 4: Get 40,000 Scrap Every 10 Minutes | Fast Money Exploit
How To Get Zombie Kills Fast | Easy PP Farming Guide
Note: Farming does not require any unlocked blueprints or special skills.
There are plenty of ways to kill zombies, but only a few places where you can easily kill thousands of zombies in only a few minutes. Check out these PP / scrap farming strategies to earn Level 100 in no time, or get all the scrap you’ll ever need.
Method #1: Vacuum-Upgraded Exo Suit Slaugher
With this method, you’ll be able to kill 1200+ zombies every 5-8 minutes. Keep your zombie score multiplier running to get bonus PP and scrap for hitting milestones.
- Go to the church in southeastern West Ridge. This area is overrun with giant hordes of zombies.
- Near the steps, there is a military platform with an Exo Suit. Grab it.
- Get the Vacuum Upgrade in the Exo Suit to the left of the stairs.
- Go nuts! Circle the church and blast zombies. This can easily earn 1200+ zombie kills before the power runs out.
- When the power runs out, get in the nearby van and drive to the bridge connecting West Ridge to Old Town. This will activate a checkpoint.
- When a checkpoint is activated, everything in the area will be reset. Return to the church in West Ridge and collect the Exo Suit + Vacuum Upgrade again.
That’s all it takes. There’s even a survivor event nearby if you’re looking to increase your West Ridge Emergency Shelter level.
Method #2: Sling Rot Rampage
Instead of using the Exo Suit, we’re going to use the Sling Rot vehicle blueprint for this farming method. The Sling Rot blueprint is located on the church steps, southeast from the Old Town Emergency Shelter. Grab the blueprint, and you’ll find the necessary vehicle combo in the parking lot nearby.
It helps if you unlock all the vehicle-related skills in the Brawling tab.
- Once you collect the Sling Rog vehicle combo blueprint from the church in Old Town, combine the vehicles at the front of the church on the road.
- Circle around Old Town, using the flamethrowers when you can. Don’t even bother sucking up / launching zombies — running them over will do.
- That’s all there is to it. Drive toward Willamette Mall to get a checkpoint when the vehicle is getting weak to reset all the items / vehicles in Old Town.
- Return to the church and get another Sling Rot to continue the pain train.
Keep going as long as you want. Using this combo, you can go on indefinitely — but you’ll need some levels in Frank West to get the last skill upgrade tiers.