Dishonored 2: Weapon & Gadget Blueprints Locations | Upgrades Guide
On PC, PS4, & Xbox One: Make new munitions available and upgrade your weapons with these rare blueprints hidden throughout Dishonored 2.
Get all sorts of new stock at the Black Market with hidden blueprints strewn about the plague-infested city of Karnaca in Dishonored 2. Blueprints are extremely rare, but open up all new avenues for Emily / Corvo — with the right blueprints, you can unlock incendiary bolts. That’s just for starters. There’s a pretty large variety of upgrades you can unlock for your weapons and gear, and we’re going to detail the locations below.
Once you find a blueprint, return to the Black Market vendor / store to make it available for purchase. To apply a blueprint upgrade, you’ll have to pay the Black Market vendor in coins — so finding these blueprints isn’t enough to automatically apply them. It’ll be up to you which upgrades are worth spending gold to unlock.
Blueprints Locations | Upgrades Guide
Blueprints are special items that allow Corvo or Emily to unlock improvements to weapons or gadgets used in the field. You can purchase blueprints from black market vendors, or find them in certain hidden spots throughout every mission.
NOTE: If you miss a Blueprint, it will spawn somewhere in a future mission. Some locations might be different for you — this guide covers one location for each blueprint.
Table of Contents
- Mission 2: Edge of the World – Blueprints Locations
- Mission 3: The Good Doctor – Blueprints Locations
- Mission 4: The Clockwork Mansion – Blueprints Locations
- Mission 5: The Royal Conservatory – Blueprints Locations
- Mission 6: The Dust District – Blueprints Locations
- Mission 7: A Crack in the Slab – Blueprints Locations
- Mission 8: The Grand Palace – Blueprints Locations
- Mission 9: Death to the Empress – Blueprints Locations
Mission 1: A Long Day in Dunwall
N/A – There are no blueprints in this mission.
Find more Dishonored 2 guides, collectible locations, and quest walkthroughs on Gameranx:
- Dishonored 2: How to Open Every Safe | Combinations & Keys Guide
- Dishonored 2: All Audiographs & Journals | ‘Royal Spymaster’ Guide
- Dishonored 2: All Ship Decoration Locations | ‘Souvenirs’ Guide
- Dishonored 2: How to Rob Every Black Market | Easy Cash & Free Items
- Dishonored 2: Painting Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Dishonored 2: Rune & Bonecharm Locations | Upgrades Guide
- Dishonored 2: All Side Missions Guide | Optional Quest Walkthroughs
- Dishonored 2: How to Solve the Jindosh Lock Puzzle | Eureka Guide
- Dishonored 2: How to Fix FPS Drops | PC Optimization Guide
- Dishonored 2: How to Rob the Black Market | ‘Black Market Burglar’ Guide