Zombies in Spaceland: I Love the 80’s Guide | Secret Song Locations
On PC, PS4 & Xbox One: Take a moment of remembrance for Call of Duty’s past with these two 80’s-tastic retro remix tracks from Modern Warfare 1 & 2.
Secret songs are back for Zombies in Spaceland, but things are just a little different this time. Instead of some piece of music, you’ll get an audio memory book with these two remixed music tracks from Modern Warfare 1 and Modern Warfare 2 respectively — with an added layer of ’80s cheese.
No more collecting bears. This time, you’ll just be shooting bears. To make things more difficult, the bears can spawn in 1 of 9 locations (or 1 in 12), and any bear can appear in any spawn spot. Basically, you might need to memorize the locations to find them all. The bear pictures on the Employee of the Month boards can be tricky to spot, too — you’ll need to aim down the sights to get a better look.
Unlocking both songs will earn you the “I Love the 80’s” achievement / trophy, and it’s one of the tougher secret challenges to complete on your own. It can be soloed, but having a friend to watch your back makes it much easier.
I Love the 80’s Guide | Secret Song Locations
[Work-In-Progress: We’re still working on the second Easter egg song. Find new updates very soon!]
There are two retro songs to find in Zombies in Spaceland. Both involve Teddy Bears.
- For the first, you’ll need to find and shoot 3 randomly-generated Teddy Bear pictures pinned to “Employee of the Month” boards.
- For the second, you’ll need to find and activate 3 physical Teddy Bears hidden throughout the park.
Each time you shoot / activate a Teddy Bear, another will appear in another random locations. The locations are always different, but the spawn spots will always be the same. Below you’ll find a list of all possible Teddy Bear locations — all you have to do is track them down, and check them all after each activation to get the hidden song.
Listen to the song here, captured by Youtuber ThePegiGames.
NOTE: Once unlocked, you can hear the songs most clearly near the ‘Cosmic Tunes’ DJ booths.
Modern Warfare 1 Easter Egg Song
To hear the first Easter egg song, look for Employee of the Month Boards.
A Teddy Bear photo will be pinned onto one of these boards. Shoot it and another Teddy Bear photo will spawn on one of the other boards randomly. Check the location below — you’ll need to shoot 3 Teddy photos to get the first song.
- Employee of the Month – Teddy Locations:
- Spawn Area – In the ticket booth where the Quick Revive (Up n’ Atoms) is located.
- Astrocade – Go up the right stairs to the upper level and look in the zombie spawn window on your right. The board is on the wall across from the window.
- Journey Into Space – Near the doors to Rover Rampage, look for a zombie spawn window with a bloody message (“All Dead”) — the board is on the wall opposite the window.
- Underground – In the breakroom on the maintenance tunnels that lead to the Kepler System.
- Underground – In the very first room you reach when going into the underground from Kepler. Turn right and you’ll see the board on the white wall.
- Underground – In the second room you reach when going down into the tunnels from the Kepler System. From the stairs, turn right at the bottom and look in the ‘Employees Only’ room. The board is on the right wall behind the movie posters.
- Kepler System – Up the stairs and turn right at the Chromosphere. Cross the bridge and look in the zombie spawn window on the left. The board is on the opposite wall.
- Hyper Slide – At the top of the slide (that leads back down to Cosmic Way) look for a brightly lit employee room behind a zombie spawn window to the left of the slide itself.
- Polar Peak – Behind the counter to the right of the roller coaster ride boarding area.
That’s all 9 locations. Shoot three bears and a remixed version of the Modern Warfare 1 theme will play.
Modern Warfare 2 Easter Egg Song
[NOTE: We don’t know as much about this hidden song! Here are all the locations we think you’ll need to check to unlock the retro remix for the MW2 theme. Just like the bulletin boards, shoot the bears to collect. More details will be added as they’re discovered.]
- Teddy Bear Locations:
- Through a gift shop window in Cosmic Way (Pack-a-Punch Portal hub)
- In a cavern visible from the bridge linked Cosmic Way to Polar Peak
- On a chair in a ruined office in the underground maintenance tunnels
- Top left corner of the prize display case behind the Astrocade counter
- On the concession cart near the Tuff Nuff perk
- On the railings in the Polar Peak roller coaster boarding area.
- On the railings in the Kepler System’s upper level, near the Mystery Wheel
- In the Polar Peak gift shop near the cookie display shelf
- On a ledge above the Portal Peak teleporter.
- On a balcony in Journey into Space, above Moon Shakes
- Inside the bathroom window near the Tuff Nuff perk
- In the underground maintenance arrow, on top of a yellow ladder
Get clarifications, updates, and screenshots to make finding the bears much easier in future updates.
Check out even more Infinite Warfare & Zombies in Spaceland guides on Gameranx:
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – The Complete Easter Egg Guide
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – Souvenir Prize List | Coin Combos
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Summon David Hasselhoff
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – Here’s How to Turn on the Power
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Repair N31L | All 3 Parts
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – Survive on Solo With This Trick
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Unlock Playable Hasselhoff
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Get Double Pack-A-Punch
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Get the X-quisite Core
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – All Weapon Scan Locations | ‘Gun Nut’ Guide
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – How to Unlock the Permadeath YOLO Difficulty
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – 100% Achievement / Trophies Guide
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – All Equipment Locations | ‘Fully Equipped’ Guide
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – PC Fixes Guide | Black Screen, Low FPS, Crashes
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – Most-Wanted Target Locations | ‘Royal Flush’ Guide
Image Source: