Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Upgrade Pack-A-Punch
On PC, PS4 & Xbox One: By completing the main Easter egg, you gain the ability to upgrade the Pack-a-Punch and even improve those Wonder Weapons.
Completing the main Easter egg isn’t the end for Zombies in Spaceland — there’s still more to do and explore in the zombie-infested theme park.
For defeating the final boss, you’ll gain a special item that isn’t just about proving your online superiority; inserting it into the Pack-a-Punch machine allows you to get a second upgrade for every weapon. Even guns that couldn’t be Pack-a-Punch’d can now get upgraded. Pretty nice, right?
Check out the guide below for all the quick details on this hidden bonus.
How to Upgrade Pack-A-Punch
The first step to upgrading the Pack-A-Punch is… finishing the main Easter egg. Find all the steps to complete it here:
Yeah, that’s a pretty tall order, but the Pack-a-Punch upgrade is worth it if you want to survive an insane amount of rounds. With the right team, you might be able to keep going (almost) infinitely.
- How to Upgrade the Pack-a-Punch:
- Defeat the Alien Boss at the end of the main Easter egg quest.
- Collect the Alien Fuse from the boss.
- Use the Alien Fuse on the Pack-a-Punch machine through the portal.
Now you can Pack-a-Punch ANY weapon, or get a second (even more powerful) Pack-a-Punch for weapons you’ve already upgraded. Here’s how it works:
- First Pack-A-Punch: 5,000 points – most weapons can be upgraded (No Wonder Weapons)
- Second Pack-A-Punch: 10,000 points – all weapons can be upgraded
For basic guns, you’ll insert the weapon into the Pack-a-Punch machine for the first (5,000) upgrade, then you can insert that same weapon again for a second (10,000) upgrade.
Yeah, that’s a steep price, but it’s also worth it. Especially if you have one of the Weapons of Rock. These deadly laser weapons, when upgraded with Elemental powers and the second-level Pack-a-Punch, are pretty much unstoppable.
Check out even more Infinite Warfare & Zombies in Spaceland guides on Gameranx:
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – The Complete Easter Egg Guide
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Unlock the Pack-a-Punch
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Get the Soul Key
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Create the Exquisite Core
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Craft the Weapon of Rock
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Unlock Playable Hasselhoff
- Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – How to Get the X-quisite Core
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – All Campaign Side-Quests Guide
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – All Weapon Scan Locations | ‘Gun Nut’ Guide
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – Death Logs Locations | ‘Peace to the Fallen’ Guide
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – Most-Wanted Target Locations | ‘Royal Flush’ Guide
- CoD: Infinite Warfare – PC Optimization Guide | Fixes, Tweaks & More