Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel – All New DLC Armor | Locations Guide
On PC, PS4 & Xbox One: Turn up the Fashion Souls dial with all the new sets of apparel in Ashes of Ariandel. Here’s where to look and what to do.
Dress-up for the cold occassion with these five new sets exclusive to the Ashes of Ariandel add-on for Dark Souls 3. With the recent patches, poise matters more than ever — but being fashionable matters most of all. While the stats are still important, we’re going to focus on locations for these new outfits. Get your grubby undead hero hands all every new piece of apparel with the locations guide below.
The outfits cover a variety of styles; from basic peon soldiers, to woodland hunters, to fancy rogues. Then there’s the billowing gown available for everyone to wear that points to the sordid history of this particular painted world. The religious themes continue, with nun-like Ordained wear, and the Millwood Set looks comfortably similar to the stand-out set of gear from Skyrim. Whatever the look, just keep scrolling if you want to get them all.
All New DLC Armor | Locations Guide
A random drop from the Follower Knights — a common enemy in the Painted World of Ariandel. Expect to see plenty of these opponents in the village, in the cathedral, and on the path beneath the cathedral.
Can be purchased at the Firelink Shrine from the Shrine Maiden. Is only available after giving the Captain’s Ashes. Also makes the Millwood Greatbow available for purchase.
- How to Get the Captain’s Ashes: Found at the top of the stone tower with the Millwood Archers in the Painted World of Ariandel. The tower is found before reaching the rope bridge that leads to the Cathedral / Town. Climb the stairs / ladders to reach the top. The corpse hanging over the wooden beam has the ashes.
Found off a corpse in the Painted World of Ariandel town. Climb up to the rooftops from a ladder and cross the stone path to find another house. Take the ladder down to open a town shortcut by unlocking the door. Around these rooftops, look for a hole you can use to drop down into a structure with two poisonous enemies inside. The corpse in this room contains the Slave Set.
Found in the crypt beneath the Ariandel Chapel. Drop down into the disgusting infected area and look for two fly-creatures near a treasure item in one corner. Kill the two monsters to collect Vilhelm’s set from the beasts.
Reward for killing Sister Friede.
More Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel guides, secrets, and locations:
- Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel – DLC Walkthrough | Low-Spoilers Guide
- Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel – 12 Cryptic Details Worth Checking Out
- Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel – All New DLC Weapons | Locations Guide
- Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel – All New DLC Spells | Locations Guide
- Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel – All New DLC Key Items | Locations Guide
- Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel – How To Beat Every Boss | Strategies Guide
- Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel – How to Access the DLC Area
- Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel – How to Access the New PVP Area
- Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel – How to Get the Chillbite Ring