Fallout 4: Nuka-World – All New Weapons | Locations Guide
On PC, PS4 & Xbox One: Acquire all the best Nuka-World weaponry with our locations guide, detailing all the best new guns of the final Fallout 4 add-on.
Update your arsenal with these Fallout 4: Nuka-World DLC weapon locations. The raider-infested theme park is home to all sorts of new tools of destruction, including a Nuka-Cola Quantum infused Fatman, a souped-up slugger, and a legendary automatic rifle with insane damage scaling capabilities. Deliver harm to your enemies in new and creative ways with these Nuka-World exclusive weapons. Get a clue and acquire them all with the tips below.
Here you’ll find a full list of additional weapons; either unique, legendary, or brand-new, all found within the Nuka-World amusement park. Instead of Far Harbor’s nautical theme, it seems like anything goes in Nuka-World, with sci-fi concepts and weirdness to find around every corner. We won’t get too spoiler-y here, so if you’re ever lost, don’t be afraid to drop us a comment and we’ll try to point your Sole Survivor in the right direction.
If you’re a true survivor, check out Gameranx’s massive list of guides, how-to’s, secret locations, and everything else a fresh Vault 111 escapee needs to thrive on the Fallout 4 Ultimate Commonwealth Guide.
All New Weapons | Locations Guide
Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for more weapon locations and gallery additions!
- Location: Nuka-Town Market – Aaron Corbett’s Store – Available for Purchase (10,000 caps)
- Legendary – Automatic Rifle – Two-Handed – Uses 7.62 Ammo
- Bonus: +15% Damage after each consecutive hit on the same target.
- Sword of Wonders
- Location: Kiddie Kingdom – King Cola’s Castle – Dropped or rewarded at the end of “A Magical Kingdom” quest.
- Legendary – Long Melee Weapon – Two-Handed – Medium Speed
- Bonus: Ignore 30% of the target’s damage and energy resistance.
- Location: Cola-Cars Arena – Nuka-Town USA – Dropped by the Rogue Knight in the “Amoral Combat” quest.
- Legendary – Heavy Weapon – Minigun Variant – Uses Fusion Core on wind-up
- Bonus: Unlimited Ammo Capacity
- Acid Soaker
- Location: Nuka-Cade – Nuka-Cade Prize Terminal – Available for Purchase (6250 tickets)
- Legendary – Unique Pistol – One-Handed – Uses Acid Ammo
- Bonus: Inflicts ongoing acid damage and temporarily reduces damage resistance.
- Thirst Zapper
- Location: Cola-Cars Arena – Found during the “Taken For A Ride” quest.
- Unique Pistol – Squirt Gun – Uses Water Ammo
- Hub’s Alien Blaster
- Location: Hubologist Camp – Rewarded for completing the Hubologist’s quest.
- Legendary Pistol – Alien Blaster Variant – Uses AB Ammo
- Bonus: Critical shots do double damage and the critical meter fills 15% faster.
- Nuka-Nuke Launcher
- Location: Nuka-World – Sierra Petrovita – Reward for completing the “Cappy in a Haystack” quest.
- Heavy Weapon – Mini-Nuke Launcher Variant – Uses Nuka-Nuke Ammo
- Requirements: Must complete the quest by shutting off the power. The ammo schematic is located near the Nuka-Nuke Launcher. Requires (1) Mini-Nuke and (1) Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- Cito’s Shiny Slugger
- Location: Nuka-World – Safari Adventure Entrance – Reward for completing Cito’s “Safari Adventure” quest.
- Long Melee Weapon – Baseball Bat variant – Two-handed – Slow Speed
- Bonus: Critical damage refills Action Points.
- Automatic Rifle
- Location: Nuka-World – Carried by the Disciples, Operatives, and the Pack.
- Automatic Rifle – Two-Handed – Uses 7.62 ammo
- Similar to the AK-47 – Highly Customizable
- The Problem Solver
- Location: Nuka-World – Reward given by Mason (Pack Alpha) for successfully winning a Speech Check during your first meeting.
- Legendary – Automatic Rifle – Two-Handed – Uses 7.62 ammo
- Bonus: Increased damage after each consecutive hit on the same target.
- Location: Nuka-World Market – Katelyn Alden Store – Available for Purchase (5000~ cap)
- Legendary – Short Melee Weapon – Knife Variant – One-Handed – Fast Speed
- Bonus: Targets bleed for 25 points of additional damage.
- Commie Whacker
- Location: Nuka-Cade – Found near the “Red Menace Whac-A-Commie” game.
- Short Melee Weapon – One-Handed – Medium Speed
See everything new, unique, secret or special in Fallout 4’s Nuka World DLC with the full list of Gameranx guides:
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Complete Achievements / Trophies Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Beginner’s Guide | How to Get Started
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – All New Armor & Apparel | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – All 5 Scav! Magazine Locations
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – ‘Cappy in a Haystack’ Quest Completion Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Fastest Way to Earn Nuka-Cade Tickets
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – ‘Precious Medals’ Quest Guide | All Medallions
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Star Core Locations | Quantum Armor Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – All 15 New Nuka-Recipes | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Bethesda’s Fan Tribute Easter Egg NPC
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – Get Easy X-01 Power Armor | Location Guide
Check out even more articles related to Fallout 4’s Far Harbor add-on:
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All New Weapons | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All New Armor & Apparel | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Islander’s Almanac Magazine Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – 3 Workshop Locations | Push Back the Fog Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – New Recipes | Just Add Saltwater Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Breathe Underwater | Dive Suit Location
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Bowling Ball Launcher Location Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – How to Get 3 New Settlement Guard Dogs
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Easy Vim! Unique Power Armor Location
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – DLC Unique Perks | How to Unlock
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Best Gear Guide | Assault Marine Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All 5 DiMA Memory Puzzle Solutions
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Item Console Codes | Weapons & Armor Cheats
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Discover the Secrets of Cranberry Island
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Tourism Guide | 10 Essential Locations