We Happy Few: All the Best Console Commands | PC Cheat Codes List
Only on PC: Unlock the power of the debug console for We Happy Few and spawn any item a survival junkie could ask for with these easy-to-use commands.
Cheat codes are a rare commodity in gaming these days, but We Happy Few (and Unreal Engine 4) supports developer console commands so anyone can spawn items or unlock god mode. Like Source and other engines that support an easy-to-use debug console, these commands aren’t entirely obvious, and can take some experimentation to get just right. If you’re interested in unlocking some fun new ways to experience We Happy Few, then keep scrolling and see how to activate the console.
We don’t yet know all of the codes, so we’ve put together a list of the most useful codes discovered so far. That includes a list of handy items, including weapons, armor, and drugs to summon into your inventory. There are codes to turn invisible, teleport, or unlock inventory slots / lore entries / crafting recipes. Basically, you’ll find everything to make survival a cinch.
Get a deeper look into this retro-futuristic survival adventure on our We Happy Few early-access preview and learn all the ins-and-outs of Wellington Wells.
Find even more We Happy Few features on Gameranx:
- We Happy Few: 5 Steps to Stay Alive – Beginner’s Guide
- We Happy Few: How to Cure the Plague – Survival Guide
- We Happy Few: Stack Passive Bonuses With These Book Effects
How to Activate the Developer Console
Note: Using console commands may cause We Happy Few to crash. Restart to repair or select “Verify Integrity of Game Cache” in the Local Files tab in the Properties menu.
The developer console is a special window that allows you to spawn items or activate cheat codes in-game. To activate the developer console window, follow these steps on Steam.
- Right-click We Happy Few and select Properties -> Select ‘Set Launch Options’
- Enter “-console” — don’t include the quotations.
Now that the developer console is enabled, you can open the console command window in-game.
- Press tilde [~] or [`] — on non-US keyboards, use the key beneath [Esc] or left of 
With the console window available, you can begin inputting commands.
Console Commands List
Note: To find even more console commands, simply input “A”, “B”, “C”, etc into the console. A list of all commands starting with that later, including item names, will appear.
- God mode, invincibility, makes it so you won’t take damage.
- Unlocks all inventory slots, including the secondary weapon slot.
- Fully heals the player, removes debuffs and Joy addiction, and fills all meters to 100%.
- Unlocks all crafting recipes.
- AI ignores you completely. Replace “1” with “0” to toggle off.
give (itemname) -OR- given (#) (itemname)
- Replace “#” with the amount of items you want, and “itemname” with an item’s name. Not all items are spelled how you would see them in-game. Here’s a short list of useful items to spawn!
- List of Item Names:
- smoke grenade
- shock grenade
- blue molotov
- vomit bomb
- berserk bomb
- tear gas grenade
- pointy stick
- double knocker
- electro hammer pipe
- berserk pipe
- new formula dexipam
- new formula sanitol
- feramyle syringe
- spiky suit (DMG to enemies when attacked.)
- fab threads (Wastrels will follow you.)
- blending suit (Bonus to stealth.)
- improved gas mask
- Reveals all teleport locations. Warning: May cause crashes.
- Reveals all lore entries.
Early-Access Cheat Codes
We Happy Few also includes beta-access cheat codes for early-adopters to check out. These codes are designed to help players test all the functions of the game.
- To access, press [Esc] and go to “Developer Cheats”
There you’ll find useful codes like: heal, invulnerability, NoClip, Teleport to Shelter, and Complete Tracked Objective. Very useful if you’ve hit a bug that makes it impossible to progress, just activate the “Complete Tracked Objective” cheat to continue.