LEGO The Force Awakens – Achievements / Trophies Guide
On PC, PS4 & Xbox One: Become a true Jedi Knight with all the tips and tricks you’ll need to earn every trophy / achievement.
Save the galaxy from the First Order and earn yourself tons of achievements / trophies with our complete guide for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Whether it’s about collecting minikits, red bricks, and tons of studs or completing a silly (and secret!) challenge, we’ve got you covered with an expansive list of walkthroughs to get you through this giant undertaking. Even Jedi need some help every once in awhile, right?
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens is a big game with plenty of achievements / trophies. Like other entries in the series, you’ll find all the standards for collectibles, along with plenty of Easter eggs like pairing Maz with Chewbacca, or defeating Kylo Ren with Darth Vader. Make Han shoot first to earn the “Quick on the Draw” achievement, or use a certain Stormtrooper to defeat Finn for the “Traitor!” trophy. There’s lots more to earn and unlock, and we’ll walk you through every step of the process with the guide below.
Unlock the secrets of LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens with even more guides and extras on Gameranx:
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – All Minikits Locations
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Cheat Codes List
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Easter Eggs Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – How to Earn Infinite Studs
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – All Red Bricks Locations
Achievements / Trophies Guide
[UPDATED 7/4: Complete achievements / trophy guide.]
There are a total of 50 trophies and 49 achievements available to earn in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Collectibles Achievements / Trophies
- Red Leader (Silver / 30 points)
“Purchase All Red Bricks”
Find and purchase every Red Brick. For locations help and more unlockable info, check out our complete guide here: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – All Red Bricks Locations
- Just A Scavenger (Bronze / 20 points)
“Collect all Minikits in any level”
This can be accomplished on any level in the game. Why not start with the first one? Find our complete minikit guide for the Prologue here: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Prologue: Battle of Endor | All Collectibles Guide
- I Can Fly Anything (Silver / 40 points)
“Collect all Minikits in the game”
Finding every minikit is a daunting task. There are ten minikits per story level, and even more hidden throughout the extra locations in the free roam galaxy. For help finding these, check out the expansive (and updating) guide showing where to get every minikit in the game: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – All Minikits Locations
- The Force, It’s Calling To You. (Bronze / 20 points)
“Obtain ‘True Jedi’ in any level”
For collecting a certain amount of studs, this trophy / achievement will pop. Smash everything and get combat multipliers to make things easier, or unlock the Stud Multiplier Red Brick cheats. Once you unlock the x2 or x4 multiplier, ‘True Jedi’ is a breeze. Check out the entry below for more info.
- The New Jedi Will Rise (Silver / 30 points)
“Collect ‘True Jedi’ on all levels”
Getting ‘True Jedi’ won’t be easy, until you unlock the Stud Multiplier Red Brick cheats. Find all the locations on our LEGO Force Awakens: Stud Multiplier Guide and grab those valuable unlockables. You’ll get rich quick once you’ve unlocked a few of these codes. They stack — activate enough of the Stud Multipliers, and you can earn ‘True Jedi’ on every level seconds after starting.
Story Achievements / Trophies
These cannot be missed. Simply complete every level in the game as they appear to earn the trophies or achievements in this section.
- I’ll Come Back For You! (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete TFA Chapter 1 – Assault On Jakku”
- Classified? Me Too. (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete TFA Chapter 2 – Escape From The Finalizer”
- The Garbage Will Do (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete TFA Chapter 3 – Niima Outpost”
- …What Was The Second Time? (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete TFA Chapter 4 – The Eravana”
- Eyes Of A Man Who Wants To Run (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete TFA Chapter 5 – Maz’s Castle”
- Don’t Let These Dogs Scare You (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete TFA Chapter 6 – Battle of Takodana”
- You Wouldn’t Like It (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete TFA Chapter 7 – The Resistance”
- Is There A Garbage Chute? (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete TFA Chapter 8 – Starkiller Sabotage”
- A Bag Full Of Explosives (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete TFA Chapter 9 – Destroy Starkiller Base”
- It Belongs To Me! (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete TFA Chapter 10 – The Finale”
- Speechless (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete Luke’s Island”
- A Long Time Ago…. (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete The Battle of Endor”
- There Has Been An Awakening… (Gold / 40 points)
“Complete The Force Awakens”
New STAR WARS Adventure Levels
Bonus adventure levels are unlocked by earning Gold Bricks. Gold Bricks are found in Free Roam areas or by completing levels; extra Gold Bricks are earned by unlocking ‘True Jedi’ or by finding all collectibles. The following levels are expanded-universe story stages that are accessed in the different planet hubs.
- Never Tell Me The Odds (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete Poe To The Rescue”
- Travelled Too Far. Seen Too Much (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete Lor San Tekka’s Return”
- Used To Have A Bigger Crew (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete Rathtar Hunting”
- The Crimson Corsair (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete The Crimson Corsair”
- Hello! Were You Looking For Me? (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete Trouble Over Taul”
- It’s A Trap! (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete Ottegan Assault”
- It’s True. All of it… (Gold / 40 points)
“Complete New STAR WARS Adventure Levels”
- Unlearn What You Have Learned. (Bronze / 20 points)
“Re-build a Multi-build object”
You’ll earn this achievement / trophy in the Prologue stage. A multi-build object can be destroyed and rebuilt to create new objects, depending on which direction you’re holding while constructing. Just attack a complete multi-build. The first one is in the starting section of Prologue: Battle of Endor — build the trampoline, then smash it and build while holding right instead.
- They’re Shooting At Both Of Us! (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete a Blaster Battle”
The first Blaster Battle is also found in Prologue: Battle of Endor. It can’t be missed — when you take cover behind a low wall and target enemies — that’s a Blaster Battle. You’ll run into lots of these sequences as you progress through the main story levels.
- I’m Getting Pretty Good At This! (Bronze / 30 points)
“Complete a Blaster Battle without dying”
This is trickier. If you’re having trouble earning this one, try replaying Prologue: Battle of Endor. That is the easiest Blaster Battle and your best bet at stay alive. Stay in cover and only pop-out to shoot when you don’t see any of the yellow ‘Warning’ signs. Those yellow markers signify that a trooper is about to shoot you. Stay in cover when you see them, or pop-up and shoot troopers with those markers. If the marker isn’t flashing repeatedly, you’ll have a few seconds to take them down. Staying alive is all about watching those markers and avoiding damage.
- Quick on the Draw (Bronze / 10 points)
“In a blaster battle, have Han Solo defeat a character who is preparing an attack.”
Like the explanation above describes, you’ll see yellow warning signs above enemy troopers’ when they’re about to attack. Pop out of cover and shoot the enemies with these warning signs to earn this achievement. If you’ve already earned I’m Getting Pretty Good At This! then you shouldn’t have a problem getting this one. Don’t even worry about your safety — stay out of cover, and shoot anyone that’s preparing an attack.
- Bow To The First Order! (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete all First Order missions”
First Order missions are small mini-games and side-quests available in the free-roam hubs of the galaxy. When you see a ‘First Order’ waypoint marker, just switch to a First Order character to activate the mission. There are 12 missions.
- Starkiller Base – 7 Missions
- Jakku – 3 Missions
- Takodana – 1 Mission
- D’Qar – 1 Mission
Complete all 12 to earn this achievement / trophy.
- A Big Deal In The Resistance (Bronze / 20 points)
“Complete all Resistance Missions”
Like the First Order missions, Resistance missions are side-quests found throughout the free-roam hubs. Look for ‘Resistance’ markers and use any of the hero characters associated with the Resistance to activate the mission. There are only 8 Resistance missions.
- D’Qar – 3 Missions
- Jakku – 2 Missions
- Starkiller Base – 2 Missions
- Takodana – 1 Mission
Complete all 8 to earn this achievement / trophy.
- He’s No Good To Me Dead (Silver / 30 points)
“Complete all Bounty Hunts”
The last mission achievement / trophy focuses on the Bounty Hunters. Use Boba Fett or other famous hunters to activate these mini-missions found in the free-roam hubs. There are only 4 Bounty Hunter missions located on these three planets.
- Starkiller Base – 2 Missions
- Jakku – 1 Mission
- D’Qar – 1 Mission
Finish these missions to earn the trophy / achievement.
- Less Than 12 Parsecs (Silver / 30 points)
“Complete All Races”
These free-roam hub missions are denoted by a checkered flag. The achievement / trophy only refers to hub races — races found in story levels do not count toward this challenge. Here are the hubs you’ll need to visit to get every race.
- Starkiller Base – 7 Races
- Jakku – 6 Races
- Takodana – 3 Races
- D’Qar – 2 Races
- Millenium Falcon – 1 Race
Make sure to bring the correct character / vehicle to the race starting line to activate the challenge.
- 60 Portions! (Silver / 30 points)
“Complete all Scavenger Missions”
Scavenger Missions are free-roam hub quests located in areas marked with a green circle on the map. These missions require that you collect an item (or items) in an area. Look for icons with Scavenger Rey’s mask to locate these side-quests. Scavenger missions are located on three planets.
- Jakku – 4 Missions
- Starkiller Base – 3 Missions
- Takodana – 1 Mission
Complete all 8 Scavenger missions to earn this achievement / trophy.
- Cryptosurgeon (Bronze / 10 points)
“Create a custom character”
Travel to the HUB planet D’Qar and enter the next building over from your spawn point. Look on the back-wall to find the custom character creator. This achievement / trophy will pop once you complete a custom character — it doesn’t matter what you change, as long as you change something, save it, and exit the menu.
- We Need More Troops! (Bronze / 10 points)
“Defeat 50 Stormtroopers”
This achievement / trophy will be earned as you progress through the game. It’s likely you’ll earn it very early in the story — we picked this one up around Chapter 2.
- Don’t Get Cocky! (Bronze / 10 points)
“Defeat 100 TIE Fighters”
TIE Fighters aren’t quite as plentiful as Stormtroopers, but you’re bound to earn this trophy just for completing the main campaign. Target all the TIE Fighters you can, especially during the more open free-control flight sequences to rack up those TIE Fighters.
- I Like That Wookiee… (Bronze / 10 points)
“Complete a Free Play level playing as Maz Kanata and Chewbacca”
Both of these characters will unlock as you complete the story. Once they’re both unlocked, choose any level you’ve already completed, make sure it is set to ‘Free Play’ and choose the last checkpoint to start from. All you have to do is complete the level with these two characters selected to earn this trophy / achievement.
- Hey! That’s Miiiiiiine! (Bronze / 10 points)
“Play as Unkar Plutt on the Millennium Falcon”
Unkar Plutt is available to purchase after you complete Chapter 3: Niima Outpost. He can be purchased for 150,000 studs — once he is unlocked, take him to the Millenium Falcom hub.
- Not The Droid You’re Looking For (Bronze / 10 points)
“Use the wrong type of droid on an access panel”
Use BB-8 on a Protocol Droid terminal during the story to easily unlock this trophy. You can always return to stages later in Free Play to easily acquire this — one of the earliest Protocol Droid panels is located in Chapter 2: Escape the Finalizer. Use BB-8 on the terminal instead of the First Order droid.
- Traitor! (Bronze / 10 points)
“Defeat Finn using FN-2199”
Complete the extra New Adventure bonus stage Trouble Over Taul to unlock FN-2199. Finn will naturally unlock as you complete the main story levels. Once you have both characters, switch so both character slots feature Finn and FN-2199. Swap to FN-2199 and defeat Finn for an easy completion. This can be done in Free-Roam Hubs or in Free Play.
- Family Reunion (Bronze / 10 points)
“Have Kylo Ren and Han Solo in the same party”
Kylo Ren is available to purchase for 250,000 studs after completing the main story missions, or he can be unlocked for free if you finish the New Adventures bonus stage Ottegan Assault. Han Solo is a hero character that will unlock by completing the main story missions. Once they’re both available, just swap to each character in any Free-Roam Hub. Any version of Han Solo or Kylo Ren will work.
- Show Me, Grandfather (Bronze / 10 points)
“Defeat Kylo Ren playing as Darth Vader”
Just like with the Traitor! and Family Reunion trophies / achievements, you’ll need to unlock two characters, swap them into your party, then use one to defeat the other in Free Play or Free-Roam Hubs. Kylo Ren can be purchased for 250,000 studs or unlocked after finishing the Ottegan Assault New Adventures stage. Darth Vader is unlocked normally just by completing all the Force Awakens story levels.
- STOP…..Kylo Time (Bronze / 10 points)
“As Kylo Ren, Force Freeze another character”
Force Freeze is Kylo Ren’s special ability. Tap [Circle / B] to activate Force Freeze when Kylo’s combat meter is max. Use this ability on an enemy in Free Play, or activate it in Kylo Ren’s bonus stage Ottegan Assault.
- Little Short For A Stormtrooper? (Bronze / 10 points)
“Use a hat dispenser to put a Stormtrooper helmet on a small Minifigure”
Use any short character to use the disguise dispenser required to solve several puzzles throughout the game. One is located at the end of the first checkpoint sequence in Prologue: Battle of Endor. Use Wicket (or any Ewok) in Free Play mode and access the Imperial Helmet dispenser. Make sure to select the Stormtrooper helmet — the dispenser is located on the Shield Bunker after exiting the AT-ST walkers.
- Anything Else? (Bronze / 10 points)
“Destroy all computer terminals in Starkiller Shield Room as Kylo Ren”
After unlocking Kylo Ren (250,000 Studs / Complete Ottegan Assault) travel to the Starkiller Shield Room in Free Play mode. Make sure nobody destroys the computer terminals other than Kylo Ren. There are 7 terminals located in the room — two at the start, one up the steps, three past the forcefields, and one more after a blaster battle.
- Chewie, We’re Home (Bronze / 10 points)
“Play as Han Solo (Classic) and Chewbacca on the Millennium Falcon”
Collect Han Solo’s Carbonite Brick in the Millennium Falcon Hub to unlock the Classic version of the character. Chewie is unlocked naturally just by completing the main story missions. Once both characters are unlocked, swap to both so they’re in your party while you’re on the Millennium Falcon Hub for another easy challenge.
- Stormtrooper Syndrome (Bronze / 10 points)
“Miss your target 10 times in a blaster battle“
During any blaster battle, simply miss instead of hitting your target. Hold down the blaster firing button and wave the reticule around madly. If you do that enough, you’ll easily unlock this achievement / trophy before the end of the story. But if you’re too good a shot, access the blaster battle in Prologue: Battle of Endor and purposefully avoid shooting stormtroopers. It doesn’t matter if you get shot or die!
- Force Is Strong With This One (Gold / 70 points)
“Achieve 100% Completion”
To achieve 100% completion, you’ll need to accomplish the following tasks:
- Collect 250 Gold Bricks
- Collect 75 Hub Gold Bricks
- Complete 18 Story Mode levels
- Complete 12 The Force Awakens levels
- Complete 6 New Adventure levels
- Unlock ‘True Jedi’ in all 18 levels
- Unlock and Purchase all 25 Red Brick Cheats
- Collect 180 Minikits (10 per Story Level)
- Complete all Hub Missions
- 24 (Basic) Missions
- 19 Races
- 12 First Order Missions
- 8 Resistance Missions
- 8 Scavenger Missions
- 6 Translation Missions
- 4 Bounty Hunter Missions
- 3 Minifigure Battles
- Collect 35 Carbonite Bricks in Free-Roam Hubs
- Complete the Dejarik Battle on the Millennium Falcon Hub
- Complete the Starkiller Destruction secret level.
Complete all that to earn this tough achievement / trophy. It takes plenty of time and effort, so check out the links to our other helpful guides in the collectibles section above for even more help, tips, and tricks to make your journey toward 100% much easier.
- The Force Awakens (PS Only: Platinum)
“Unlock All Trophies
100% is the tough part. Once you’ve unlocked that, the rest of the ‘challenge’ achievements / trophies are a cinch. Check out all our tips in the sections above to finally earn this Platinum.
Collect every Red Brick and Minikit in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens with our full list of Chapter-specific locations.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Prologue: Battle of Endor | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chapter 1: Assault on Jaku | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chapter 2: Escape From The Finalizer | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chapter 3: Niima Outpost | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chapter 4: The Eravana | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chapter 5: Maz’s Castle | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chapter 6: Battle of Takodana | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chapter 7: The Resistance | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chapter 8: Starkiller Sabotage | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chapter 9: Destroy Starkiller Base | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Chapter 10: The Finale | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Epilogue: Luke’s Island | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Poe to the Rescue | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Lor San Tekka’s Return | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Rathtar Hunting | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – The Crimson Corsair | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Trouble Over Taul | All Collectibles Guide
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Ottegan Assault | All Collectibles Guide