Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 5 – Road Trip Challenges Guide | Secret Battle Star Locations
Get extra Battle Stars in secret locations with these bonus Road Trip Challenges in Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 5. Here’s where to look.
Those secret Blockbuster challenges are back in Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 5 — this time, they’re called Road Trip Challenges, and you’ll learn that finding the secret Battle Star is essentially the same as its always been. You’ll need to complete all your weekly challenges, then you’ll earn a postcard / loading screen imagine. The imagine will always have a clue showing the location of a bonus Battle Star you can use to unlock a section of your XP progression meter.
Really, these extra Battle Stars are an easy way to progress down the long seasonal unlockable timeline faster. They’re totally optional, but who doesn’t want more stuff? Here, I’m going to reveal where to find every weekly Battle Star location. There’s a new one to find after you complete each weekly challenge. Check back later as the week progresses — and don’t worry, you can always got back and complete those weekly challenges at a later date in Season 5. They’re not licked into any single week.
More Fortnite: Battle Royal Season 5 guides on Gameranx:
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 5 – 10 New Changes You Need To Know About
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 5 – Weekly Challenges Guide | Treasure & Collectible Locations
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 5 – Where To Find Rifts & How They Work | Locations Guide
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 5 – Where To Find The ATK | Locations & Secret Features Guide
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Season 5 – How To Race The ATK Golf Cart | Time Trials Easter Egg
Road Trip Challenges Guide | Secret Battle Star Locations
[Use this map to easily locate the map square coordinates described in the post below.]
After purchasing the Season 5 Battle Pass, you’ll be able to join weekly challenges. Complete an entire sheet of challenges, and you’ll earn yourself a special postcard / loading screen image — there’s a clue that shows you where to get a free, secret Battle Star on the image.
Here, we’re going to explain where you need to go to find the hidden Battle Star so you don’t have to solve these tricky puzzles alone.
Week 1 – Secret Battle Star Location
- Star Location: East of Lazy Links. Look for an Umbrella Shaped divot in the grass. Look at the center of the umbrella part of the shape and the star will appear.
- Map Coordinates: E3 [Top-Left Corner]
Week 2 – Secret Battle Star Location
- Star Location: Find the clubhouse north of the pool in Lazy Links. The star is at the very tallest rooftop of the clubhouse.
- Map Coordinates: F2 [On the clubhouse roof.]
[Work-in-Progress: Check back next week for new Battle Star locations!]