Top Upcoming Horror Video Games Of 2019
Some of the best upcoming horror titles launching in 2019.
Enjoy horror titles? 2019 will have plenty of horror video games for you to enjoy and already have a list of some of the best slated to launch in the coming year. You’ll want to bookmark this list as we’ll continue to update it with brand new video game announcements and updates.
Without further ado, here is our picks for the top upcoming horror games of 2019.
Find more featured lists on Gameranx:
- Top Upcoming PC Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Action RPG Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Action-Adventure Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Narrative Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Xbox One Games in 2019
- Top Upcoming PlayStation 4 Exclusives of 2019
- Top Upcoming PlayStation 4 Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming JRPG Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Cooperative Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Nintendo Switch Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Nintendo Switch Exclusives of 2019
- Top Upcoming Action Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Exploration Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Zombie Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Horror Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Open World RPG Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Xbox One Exclusives of 2019
- Top Upcoming RPG Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming FPS Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Adventure Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Open World Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Third-Person Video Games of 2019
- Top Upcoming Sci-Fi Video Games of 2019
Resident Evil 2
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Platforms: PC, XBO, PS4
- Release: January 25, 2019
Resident Evil 2 will soon receive a remake much like how Capcom handled the remakes for the original Resident Evil title. We’ve known about the remake for quite awhile but it wasn’t until E3 2018 that Capcom was ready to unveil the trailer and gameplay for the upcoming release.
It seems that this remake will retain the same overall narrative journey that the original title held. However, outside of the incredible visual overhaul, the development team did make some slight changes, for instance, the cameras have been tweaked. Instead of stuck camera visuals, players will be able to use an over-the-shoulder style camera that will help players get up close to the horrors that will be coming their way.
- Developer: SIE Bend Studio
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Platforms: PS4
- Release: 2019
Days Gone is the upcoming video game being developed by SIE Bend Studio that was originally slated to be released in 2018. Now the game is set to launch in early 2019 where players will be tossed into a post-apocalyptic world in which humanity is suffering from mindless zombie-like creatures.
Within the game, players will be taking on the role of a Deacon St. John who was once a bounty hunter. However, now that the world has been completely turned upside-down, Deacon will have to use his bounty hunter skills to keep him alive on a daily basis.
The Blackout Club
- Developer: Question
- Publisher: Question
- Platforms: PC, PS4, XBO
- Release: 2019
The Blackout Club is centered around a mystery. Teenagers from a small town have started to blackout and wake up randomly at a different location with no knowledge as to what had happened. This occurrence becomes a normal situation that the teens must deal with until they band together and figure out just what is going on.
This is a co-op style video game in which players can team up and carefully execute their plans to find out the reason for the blackouts and gather proof in order to share with police and parents. Currently, the video game is slated to launch at some point in 2019.
Someday you’ll return
- Developer: CBE Software
- Publisher: CBE Software
- Platforms: PC
- Release: 2019
Someday You’ll Return is an upcoming psychological horror game that puts players deep into the woods in search of your missing daughter. Within the game, our protagonist has vowed to never return to these woods, but now to seek out your daughter’s safe return, you must venture into the unknown once again.
This seems to be a deep narrative journey as well which will give players plenty of mature themes to go through. As you venture deeper into the woods you’ll uncover deep dark secrets along with fatherhood concepts and past incidents.