Dynasty Warriors 9: Best Fishing Locations | Fishing Guide
How to fish and best fishing spots for Dynasty Warriors 9.
The Dynasty Warriors franchise has been around for what seems like ages with the latest installment in the series being Dynasty Warriors 9. Sparked into existence back in 1997, the overall series has received countless spin-offs along with installments to the main series over the years. Recently, the latest main installment of the long-beloved hack and slash series, Dynasty Warriors 9, has launched for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms.
While the series as a whole has received some tweaking and slight innovations, this latest release may have one of the biggest innovations from developers Omega Force since changing the game up from the standard fighting title when Dynasty Warriors first launched. Dynasty Warriors 9 claim to fame is its open-world environment, a drastic change up in comparison to the previous title releases.
Fishing is one of the pastimes you can do within Dynasty Warriors 9. The overall process is rather simple and as a result, players will be able to gather resources to use for the art of crafting, cooking, or even items to sell for gold.
How To Fish
First off, you’ll need to acquire bait. Depending on the bait will at times to determine just what you’ll pull out of the water. We’ve included three areas within the game below in which you can gather gold quickly Likewise, each location is marked with the type of bait you need.
When you have purchased bait from a vendor, likely within a large city area. Head to the water and select the bait from the bottom left area of the screen.
Once at a body of water with your bait selected, use the D-Pad to cast your line out into the water. Now it’s a short waiting game for something to bite. You’ll know if there’s something on the line when the icon starts to flash for you to repeatedly press the indicated button to reel in the line.
There’s a few methods to gaining some money by fishing. If you have the money for bait, this could be one of the better routes to go through. Below is some basic information on where to go in order to gain the various items to sell or gold to keep.
Gold Yibigian Hot Spot
- Note: Normal bait required.
- Head to Guangling and acquire normal fish bait.
- Go to the Gaungling Port and start fishing. You’ll normally pick up Gold Yibigian. The Gold Yibigian is marked as rare drops but you’ll net quite a few each time.
- Note: Normal bait required.
- Head to the Gaungling Northern Camp.
- Go to the water way near the camp and use normal fish bait. You’ll pick up Gold Bubi in this area along with Circlets which can be used to sell.
- Note: Ultimate bait required.
- Head to Luoyang and go to the moat from within the area.
- You’ll need to use the Ultimate bait in order to gather several items. These items are used then to sell for profit. You’ll find that the Gorgeous Saddle can be acquired which sells for about 7500.