Star Wars: Battlefront II – Tips To Level Up Quickly | XP Guide
How to gain some quick XP in Star Wars: Battlefront II.
Star Wars: Battlefront II is a well-known action shooter franchise. The video game is the fourth main installment to the Star Wars: Battlefront series, though it acts as a sequel to the 2015 reboot of Star Wars: Battlefront. Unlike the reboot, EA DICE has developed the game to include not only a multiplayer element in the game but a narrative campaign.
The narrative of the video game is based between the events of Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens, where players take on the role of Iden Versio, a Commander within the Imperial Special Forces commando unit known as Inferno Squad.
Outside of the narrative, there is an arcade mode that gives players the choice between what alliance they wish to play as during various iconic battles, along with multiplayer game modes.
Let us lend a helping hand when it comes to the video game. Take a look at the various guides based on Star Wars: Battlefront II down below.
In this particular guide we’ll offer some useful tips and tricks when it comes to leveling up.
Find More Star Wars: Battlefront II Guides On Gameranx:
- Star Wars: Battlefront II – Before You Buy
- Star Wars: Battlefront II – Where To Find All 23 Collectibles
- Star Wars: Battlefront II – How To Unlock Every Hero & Villain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II – Multiplayer Tips & Tricks
- Star Wars: Battlefront II – All Easter Egg Locations
- Star Wars: Battlefront II – How To Farm Credits
- Star Wars: Battlefront II – How To Farm Battle Points
Level Up (XP) Tips & Tricks
Tip #1 Team Player
- Make use out of the XP multiplier by going to battle alongside your teammates. You’ll find that extra XP will stack up nicely rather than going off on your own during online matches.
Tip #2 Complete Challenges
- There are three challenges available for players to complete during their matches and you can even request a new challenge simply by spending 500 credits. Don’t forget to check in on what Challenges are active and complete them.
Tip #3 Don’t Forget Objectives
- We get it, going off to defeat a variety of enemies is fun, but stay focus. Go for all the objectives as you’ll gain more XP if you complete objectives. This is the case for all of the multiplayer modes that are centered on an objective.
Tip #4 Play Matches Fully
- Don’t be the kind of gamer who drops a match when it looks like there’s no chance of gaining a win. Instead, play these matches fully because even if you lose, you’ll still gain your XP that you earned during the game match.
Tip #5 Try The Different Game Modes
- Don’t get too comfortable with any one particular game mode. Instead, try the different game modes offered within Star Wars: Battlefront II. You may find yourself enjoying the new variety of gameplay. Regardless, you’ll gain XP which is the end goal anyway.