Call of Duty: WW2 – How To Unlock Gasoline Cowboy | Trophy Guide
Keep your armor above 80% as you rescue your allies.
Activision’s latest installment to the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: WW2, is currently available for purchase. The video game was developed by Sledgehammer Games and as the name suggests, players will be taken back to World War II, more specifically, the game will follow a squad within the 1st Infantry Division during their battles on the Western Front.
If you need a hand when it comes to the video game then take a look at our guides featured below. In this particular guide, we’ll showcase just how to complete the trophy and achievement “Gasoline Cowboy”.
Find More Call of Duty: WW2 Guides On Gameranx:
- How To Unlock Sunday Driver Trophy
- How To Unlock Marksman Trophy
- How to Unlock Ack Ack Trophy
- How To Unlock One of the Lucky Few Trophy
- Breakdown of Every Perk Available
- Complete Division Guide Breakdown
- How To Unlock Mystery Box | Zombie
- Casual Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Turn On The Power | Zombie
- How To Survive Longer With Armor | Zombie
- How To Pack-A-Punch | Zombie
- True Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Upgrade The Tesla Gun | Zombie
Description: Rescue your allies with the Sherman while keeping your armor above 80% in Collateral Damage.
Earning the Gasoline Cowboy trophy/achievement is actually really easy and straightforward. The sixth mission will have players in a tank and all you’re tasked with is rescuing your allies. Simply keep on the defense and fire at the enemies in order to keep your armor above 80% in order to earn the trophy.