Call of Duty: WW2 – How To Unlock Ack Ack | Trophy Guide
Fire down the planes from above to unlock the Ack Ack trophy/achievement.
Activision’s latest installment to the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: WW2, is currently available for purchase. The video game was developed by Sledgehammer Games and as the name suggests, players will be taken back to World War II, more specifically, the game will follow a squad within the 1st Infantry Division during their battles on the Western Front.
If you need a hand when it comes to the video game then take a look at our guides featured below. In this particular guide, we’ll showcase just how to complete the trophy and achievement “Ack Ack”.
Find More Call of Duty: WW2 Guides On Gameranx:
- How To Unlock Silent Night Trophy
- How To Unlock Sunday Driver Trophy
- How To Unlock Marksman Trophy
- How To Unlock One of the Lucky Few Trophy
- Breakdown of Every Perk Available
- Complete Division Guide Breakdown
- How To Unlock Mystery Box | Zombie
- Casual Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Turn On The Power | Zombie
- How To Survive Longer With Armor | Zombie
- How To Pack-A-Punch | Zombie
- True Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Upgrade The Tesla Gun | Zombie
Description: Protect your tanks by shooting down all planes in Operation Cobra.
There’s really only one step for this trophy/achievement. All players have to do is get into the AA Gun and fire down the planes. However, there is a slight advantage that we can offer. The planes will come in waves. Below is where the planes will spawn along with how many for each wave.
Note: There are a total of 9 waves.
- Wave #1: 3 planes spawn right.
- Wave #2: 3 planes spawn middle.
- Wave #3: 2 planes spawn left.
- Wave #4: 2 planes spawn left.
- Wave #5: 3 planes spawn middle.
- Wave #6: 2 planes spawn right.
- Wave #7: 2 planes spawn left
- Wave #8: 2 planes spawn left.
- Wave#9: 1 plane spawn middle.