Call of Duty: WW2 – How To Unlock One of the Lucky Few | Trophy Guide
Here’s how to obtain One of the Lucky Few trophy/achievement.
Activision’s latest installment to the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: WW2, is currently available for purchase. The video game was developed by Sledgehammer Games and as the name suggests, players will be taken back to World War II, more specifically, the game will follow a squad within the 1st Infantry Division during their battles on the Western Front.
If you need a hand when it comes to the video game then take a look at our guides featured below. In this particular guide, we’ll showcase just how to complete the trophy and achievement “One of the Lucky Few”.
Find More Call of Duty: WW2 Guides On Gameranx:
- How To Unlock Silent Night Trophy
- How To Unlock Sunday Driver Trophy
- How To Unlock Marksman Trophy
- How to Unlock Ack Ack Trophy
- Breakdown of Every Perk Available
- Complete Division Guide Breakdown
- How To Unlock Mystery Box | Zombie
- Casual Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Turn On The Power | Zombie
- How To Survive Longer With Armor | Zombie
- How To Pack-A-Punch | Zombie
- True Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Upgrade The Tesla Gun | Zombie
One of the Lucky Few
Description: Breach the seawall in less than two minutes without taking MG fire damage.
- Head onto the checkpoint off the boat.
- Follow Pierson and stay low to the ground when you have to wait on him. This is a crucial part as once you take damage you’ll be forced to restart to the last checkpoint. Although, with that said, this won’t be a huge setback. Instead, focus on staying directly behind Pierson at all times.
- Keep following Pierson until you reach the seawall. You’ll unlock the trophy/achievement once you blow the seawall up.