Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Pack-A-Punch | Weapon Upgrade Guide
Unlock the power of the Pack-A-Punch in Call of Duty: WW2’s Zombies survival map with these simple steps you can complete solo.
[For more daily gaming guides, subscribe to Guideranx on YouTube.]
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Call of Duty: WW2 continues the tradition and brings back Nazi Zombies, a separate mode that’s full of secrets and Easter eggs for up to four friends to explore cooperatively. The new mode is full of subtle changes to the standard Zombies formula, but there’s one thing that didn’t change — Pack-a-Punch.
Now called a Weapon Upgrade Station, it essentially works exactly like last year’s model. For 5000 points, you can insert a standard weapon and unlock a powerful upgrade, making your favorite gun into an even better zombie-killing machine. If you want to survive for long, the Weapon Upgrade Station is absolutely vital. This time around, it isn’t even that hard to unlock solo. Here’s exactly what you need to do.
More Call of Duty: W2 Zombies guides on Gameranx:
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – True Easter Egg Guide | Hardcore Walkthrough
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – Casual Easter Egg Guide | ‘Fireworks’ Walkthrough
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Turn On The Power | First Step Guide
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Upgrade The Tesla Gun | All Variants Guide
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – Survive Longer With Armor | New Juggernog Guide
- Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – How To Unlock The Mystery Box | Groesten Haus Guide
How To Pack-A-Punch | Weapon Upgrade Guide
Before you can unlock the Weapon Upgrade Station (Pack-A-Punch), you’ll need to finish a few small sub-tasks around the map.
- Power on the Bunker door — use the generator in the Sewers.
- Power on both generators to unlock the Salt Mine area.
There are multiple paths to reach the Weapon Upgrade Station, but the quickest path is found through the village.
- Go to the Village Square and activate the Pilot Light to create a hole in the ground.
- Drop into the hole and unlock the door leading down into a creepy Sewers area.
- Find the large open area underground with the cage in the middle — that’s the Weapon Upgrade Station.
The Weapon Upgrade Station is locked beneath the cage. To raise it, you’ll need to look around the room for a button — it’s attached to a gray box with a red light on top. Find it and press the button to activate the “Disposal Tubes” which are a fast-travel method for this map.
To open the cage to the Weapon Upgrade Station, you’ll need to ride all three Disposal Tubes. Each tube ride casts 250 points, and it will take you to the Weapon Upgrade room. Hit each bottom to raise the gate and enter the room — when you hit all three buttons, the Weapon Upgrade Station will become available.
- Disposal Tube Locations
- Command Room
- Tower (Past the Pub)
If you activate the Weapon Upgrade Station too early, a red light will flood the Sewers and Pest Zombies will spawn for an entire round. Clear out the round and when the red light goes away, you’ll be free to use the Weapon Upgrade Station.
The Weapon Upgrade Station works just like the Pack-a-Punch — you can upgrade any non-Wonder Weapon once for 5000 points, and it is absolutely required for higher rounds. Pretty simple, right?
Find More Call of Duty: WW2 Guides On Gameranx:
- How To Unlock Silent Night Trophy
- How To Unlock Sunday Driver Trophy
- How To Unlock Marksman Trophy
- How to Unlock Ack Ack Trophy
- How To Unlock One of the Lucky Few Trophy
- Breakdown of Every Perk Available
- Complete Division Guide Breakdown