South Park: Fractured But Whole – How To Get All Summons | Friend Finder Guide
Earn yourself up to four powerful summons in South Park: The Fractured But Whole — here’s how to get optional Gerald or Ned & Jimbo summons.
Even an all-powerful team of superheroes needs friends to help when things get hairy. In South Park: The Fractured But Whole, you’ll (eventually) be able to unlock up to four powerful pals that’ll show up and shoot anyone or anything that’s in your way. Summons are activated with consumable items, and they’re a pretty great way to clear out a group of dangerous enemies or handle a particularly tough boss battle.
Two of the summons are automatically unlocked as you progress through the game. The other two are completely optional, and you’ll need to complete a couple quick side-quests to earn these adults and get them to join the team. They aren’t permanent additions to your squad, but they’ll help out for a quick burst of damage. See how to get all the summons and earn the “Friend Finder” achievement / trophy with the quick guide below.
More South Park: The Fractured But Whole guides on Gameranx:
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – All Yaoi Art Locations | Scavenger Hunt Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – All Headshot Locations | Scavenger Hunt Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – All Big Gay Al Cats Locations | Scavenger Hunt Guide
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – How To Get Every Combat Fart
- South Park: Fractured But Whole – All (Usable) Toilet Locations | Crappin’ Forte Guide
How To Get All Summons | Friend Finder Guide
As you progress in the story, the kids will be able to unlock new summon attacks — sending friends into a fight to dish out massive damage or cause other special effects. There are four summons total in-game, and two are completely optional.
- Moses – N/A | Unlocked automatically in the story.
- Classi – N/A | Unlocked automatically in the story.
The remaining two summons (Ned & Jimbo / Gerald) are optional. No summons are missable, and you can unlock both after the game’s main story is complete.
- Ned & Jimbo: Complete Jimbo’s side-quest “Lost and Found” to unlock these summons.
- Talk to Jimbo at Jimbo’s Gun Store to begin the quest.
- The lost wallet is located in the Peppermint Hippo. It’s on the table to the left of the stage.
- Gerald: Complete Gerald’s side-quest “For Nippopolis” to unlock him as a summon.
- Go to the ruins of SoDoSoPa / Kenny’s house and summon the Human Kite to reach the roof of the run-down building on the left. From that roof, go right to find naked Gerald.
- To get the Cheesing Vial, enter Kenny’s house and go to Kenny’s room. Enter the closet, then use a firecracker on the crack in the cardboard box. A vial will drop out!
After unlocking all four summons, you’ll earn the “Friend Finder” achievement / trophy. Use your friends well!