Danganronpa V3: How To Unlock Bonus Skills | Max Hangout Perks Guide
Unlock useful perks to make conquering the Killing Game easier with the healing power of friendship. Here’s the full list of perks for each character.
Unlock powerful enhancements to make Class Trials and other challenges in Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony way easier. All you need is the power of friendship.
Between tense trials, you’ll have some free time to give gifts and improve your relationship status with the various other students trapped in a killer-or-be-killed school. Everyone is playing the Killing Game, but that doesn’t mean you can’t forge friendships. The in-game store offers all sorts of gifts you can exchange for an improved relationship, and certain characters respond much better if you select the right gift to go with their personality.
All that hard work leads to the max hangout perks — you’ll be able to focus and find answers to tricky debate sequences, take less damage in minigame, reveal entire items, earn more monocoins and much, much more. Check out the full list of perks below.
More Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony guides on Gameranx:
- Danganronpa V3: Class Trials Walkthrough | All CT Solutions Guide
- Danganronpa V3: Gift Giving Guide | Favorite Gifts For Every Character
- Danganronpa V3: How To Unlock Every Extra Cutscene | Secrets Guide
- Danganronpa V3: Hidden Monokuma Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Danganronpa V3: Board Game Tips & Tricks | Character Specific Cards List
- Danganronpa V3: Escape Early With This Easter Egg Ending | Arcade Guide
- Danganronpa V3: An Easy Way To Earn 10,000 Coins | Casino Royale Guide
How To Unlock Bonus Skills | Max Hangout Perks Guide
If you manage to max out your relationship / friendship rating in Danganronpa V3, you’ll earn two items — the character’s underwear (?!) and a unique bonus perk. Each character comes with a different perk.
Unlocking max relationship status is possible in the main game, but it’s much, much easier in the bonus mode after you complete the story. Check out the Gifts Guide in the links above to see which gifts are best for each character.
Relationship Perks List
- Angie Yonaga
- Atua’s Intuition: The Flash Spot will instantly grow to fullsize in Hangman’s Gambit.
- Gonta Gokuhara
- Wild Awakening: Increases critical damage in Argument Armament.
- Himiko Yumeno
- Abracadabra: After enough time, the correct Truth Bullet will be shown.
- Digital Love: The reticle will lock-on to nearby V Points while concentrating.
- Kaede Akamatsu
- Piano Duet: Makes it easier to push the opponent back during Final Arguments.
- Kaito Momota
- Space Walk: Reduces the shock when an obstacle is hit in Psyche Taxi.
- Kirumi Tojo
- Bed Making: Increases the Recovery Speed of the Focus Gauge.
- Kokichi Oma
- Kind Lie: Influence drains slower while a Lie Bullet is loaded.
- Korekiyo Shinguji
- Supernatural Phenomenon: While concentrating, the reticle will automatically move to Weak Points.
- Maki Harukawa
- Financing: Increases the amount of Monocoins received after Class Trials.
- Miu Iruma
- XXX Ray Goggles: Once part of an object becomes visible, the entire object will be shown in Mind Mine.
- Rantaro Amami
- Viability: Increases maximum influence slightly. Effective during all parts of a Class Trial. Can’t be combined with Envious Influence.
- Ryoma Hoshi
- Killer Smash: Makes Truth Bullets penetrate White Noise.
- Tenko Chabashira
- Laws of the Globe: Lets the cursor move freely, no matter how far the opponent has pushed in a Rebuttal Showdown.
- Tsumugi Shirogane
- 2D Love: Some panels in Closing Argument will be filled already.