Destiny 2: Nightstalker Breakdown | Class Guide
Everything we know so far about the Nightstalker class.
Destiny 2 has officially released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. PC gamers will have to wait just a little bit longer before they can get their hands on a copy.
With the game officially out, you may be curious as to the various classes available in the Destiny sequel. With the various classes available, we’ll give a quick breakdown as to what sets them apart. Likewise, take a look at our other Destiny 2 featured guides below!
Find More Destiny 2 Guides From Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Dawnblade Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Arcstrider Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Sentinel Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Striker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Gunslinger Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Voidwalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Nightstalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Homecoming Walkthrough | Beta Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get All New Subclasses | Artifact Unlock Guide
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting Destiny 2 | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How End-Game Power Levels Work | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: Soccer Balls, Lava Skin & Bonus Keys | New Social Easter Eggs
- Destiny 2: What Role Is Best For You? | Titan, Warlock & Hunter Class Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Legendary Shards | Exotic Currency Guide
- Destiny 2: Want A Sparrow? Here’s How To Get One | Mount Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How You Can Unlock The Crucible | PVP Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get The Scout Commander Aura | Farm Secrets Guide
- Hunter Subclass
- A Void Anchor shot that will prevent enemies from using their abilities and causes damage.
- Vortex Grenade
- Create a Vortex that will damage enemies for a brief amount of time.
- Voidwall Grenade
- Cast a horizontal wall that will damage enemies trapped within it.
- Spike Grenade
- A sticky grenade that will emit a damaging void light.
- Marksman’s Dodge
- Automatically reload equipped weapon while dodging.
- Gambler’s Dodge
- Dodging near an enemy will recharge Melee energy.
- High Jump
- Increase Double Jump.
- Strafe Jump
- Upgrade Double Jump with better directional air control.
- Triple Jump
- Add a third Jump to the Double Jump.
- Snare Bomb
- Disorient enemies with a cloud of smoke.
- Keen Scout
- Use an enhanced tracker while being able to sprint and sneak around faster.
- Void Anchors will become traps and will have an increase range and duration.
- Vanishing Step
- Dodging will make your invisible for a brief amount of time.
- Vanish in Smoke
- Grant invisibility for your teammates for a brief amount of time.
- Grenade and smoke effects will now last longer.
- Heat of the Pack
- Killing tethered enemies will grant Orbs of Light along with increasing your recovery, resilience, and mobility.
- Moebius Quiver
- Fire multiple Shadowshow in succession.