Destiny 2: Gunslinger Breakdown | Class Guide
Everything we know so far about the Gunslinger class.
Destiny 2 has officially released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. PC gamers will have to wait just a little bit longer before they can get their hands on a copy.
With the game officially out, you may be curious as to the various classes available in the Destiny sequel. With the various classes available, we’ll give a quick breakdown as to what sets them apart. Likewise, take a look at our other Destiny 2 featured guides below!
Find More Destiny 2 Guides From Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Dawnblade Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Arcstrider Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Sentinel Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Striker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Gunslinger Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Voidwalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Nightstalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Homecoming Walkthrough | Beta Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get All New Subclasses | Artifact Unlock Guide
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting Destiny 2 | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How End-Game Power Levels Work | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: Soccer Balls, Lava Skin & Bonus Keys | New Social Easter Eggs
- Destiny 2: What Role Is Best For You? | Titan, Warlock & Hunter Class Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Legendary Shards | Exotic Currency Guide
- Destiny 2: Want A Sparrow? Here’s How To Get One | Mount Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How You Can Unlock The Crucible | PVP Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get The Scout Commander Aura | Farm Secrets Guide
- Hunter Subclass
- Golden Gun
- Disintegrate enemies with a Solar Light shot.
- Incendiary Grenade
- Catch enemies on fire causing a limited amount of damage time.
- Swarm Grenade
- Release a swarm of drones that will seek out enemies.
- Tripmine Grenade
- A sticky grenade that will explode when an unsuspecting enemies walks by.
- Marksman’s Dodge
- Automatically reload equipped weapon while dodging.
- Gambler’s Dodge
- Dodging near an enemy will recharge Melee energy.
- High Jump
- Increase Double Jump.
- Strafe Jump
- Upgrade Double Jump with better directional air control.
- Triple Jump
- Add a third Jump to the Double Jump.
- Bombs for Bullseyes
- Precision hits will now create Grenade energy.
- Chains of Woe
- Precision kills will increase the reload speed.
- Golden Gun can now be fired up to six times in a short amount of time.
- Explosive Knife
- Throw an knife that will explode during impact.
- A Precision kill of a knife throw will automatically recharge the ability.
- Gunslinger’s Trance
- Each Precision kill will reduce the cooldown of your Golden Gun.
- Line ‘Em Up
- Precision hits with the Golden Gun will increase damage and duration.
- Precision hit with Golden Gun will generate Orbs of Light for allies.