Destiny 2: Striker Breakdown | Class Guide
Everything we know about the Striker class.
Destiny 2 has officially released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. PC gamers will have to wait just a little bit longer before they can get their hands on a copy.
With the game officially out, you may be curious as to the various classes available in the Destiny sequel. With the various classes available, we’ll give a quick breakdown as to what sets them apart. Likewise, take a look at our other Destiny 2 featured guides below!
Find More Destiny 2 Guides From Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Dawnblade Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Arcstrider Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Sentinel Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Striker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Gunslinger Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Voidwalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Nightstalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Homecoming Walkthrough | Beta Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get All New Subclasses | Artifact Unlock Guide
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting Destiny 2 | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How End-Game Power Levels Work | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: Soccer Balls, Lava Skin & Bonus Keys | New Social Easter Eggs
- Destiny 2: What Role Is Best For You? | Titan, Warlock & Hunter Class Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Legendary Shards | Exotic Currency Guide
- Destiny 2: Want A Sparrow? Here’s How To Get One | Mount Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How You Can Unlock The Crucible | PVP Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get The Scout Commander Aura | Farm Secrets Guide
- Titan Subclass
- Fist of Havoc
- Destroy nearby enemies with a maelstrom of Arc Light.
- Flashbang Grenade
- Disorients enemies that are nearby.
- Pulse Grenade
- Damage enemies that are nearby the explosive range for a short period of time.
- Lighting Grenade
- Sticky grenade that will fire bolts of lightning.
- Towering Barricade
- A defensive barrier to prevent enemy harm for a period of time.
- Rally Barricade
- A defensive barricade that allows players to peek around and fire towards your enemy targets.
- Increased Height
- Upgrades the Lift to a greater height.
- Increased Control
- Upgrade the Lift to allow more directional control in air.
- Upgrades Lift to allow a stronger jump burst.
- Increase the duration of your grenades and Aftermath.
- Fists of Havoc will now leave a field of temporary damage.
- Aerial Strike
- Players can hover in the air while aiming their weapon for a brief amount of time.
- Shoulder Charge
- After sprinting, you can now slam a shoulder into an enemy target.
- Frontal Assault
- A melee punch with increased weapon stability.
- Melee kills will grant health regeneration.
- Fists of Havoc will now last longer during sprint. Killing enemies with Fist of Havoc will extend duration.
- Increase melee range after breaking an enemy shield.