Agents of Mayhem: Agent Red Card Rotkapp Breakdown | Characters Guide
Everything you need to know about agent Red Card.
Set as a spin-off of the Saints Row series, Agents of Mayhem follows a special organization known as M.A.Y.H.E.M. that hires specialized soldiers in their quest to keep the world at peace. This is easier said than done however as the M.A.Y.H.E.M. team is constantly at war with a supervillain organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N.
Within the video game, players will go through a campaign as they stop the evil organization from another attempt at world domination. Luckily, the game offers a wide assortment of characters to use as you progress through the narrative.
Each character, or otherwise known as an agent for M.A.Y.H.E.M., offers their own unique abilities and attributes when going through the campaign. Best of all, as you unlock these agents, you’ll be able to swap them out from your party before missions.
In this guide, we’ll cover a breakdown of Red Card. Check out the character background and stock abilities down below, likewise, check out our other agent character breakdowns featured right here on Gameranx.
Find More Agents of Mayhem Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hardtack Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Fortune Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Rama Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Joule Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Yeti Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Braddock Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Oni Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Daisy Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hollywood Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Easter Eggs | Easter Eggs Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Every Achievement Available | Achievements Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Before You Buy
- Agents of Mayhem: Beginner Tips & Tricks | Tips Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: How To Beat Every Boss | All Boss Battles Guide
- Ingo Rotkapp
- Red Card
- Killing Machine
Red Card is a die-hard fan of the local Soccer club and knows how to pump the crowd up. However, when Legion started to target sporting events, Red Card became a perfect weapon for Mayhem to use.
- Deal massive damage to all enemies within range, though enemies will not be killed.
- Red Card sports a rifle/shotgun combo that can quickly be swapped.
- Release an explosion centered on Red Card, dealing damage to enemies nearby.
- When he manages to focus, Red Card becomes even more formidable.
- Increase special ability charge up speed
- Red Card is a bit like a parasite, really.
- Increase life drained form enemy per kill
Protected From On High
- Red Card’s Shield reboots much more quickly.
- Increase Shield Reboot
- Increases melee damage for all members of Red Card’s squad.
- Increase melee damage (Squad Bonus)
- Red Card damages and staggers enemies that he dashes into.
- This alternate melee attack has a larger damage radius.
The Best Defense
- Red Card’s mayhem ability damage is doubled.