Agents of Mayhem: Agent Oni Breakdown | Characters Guide
Everything you need to know about agent Oni.
Set as a spin-off of the Saints Row series, Agents of Mayhem follows a special organization known as M.A.Y.H.E.M. that hires specialized soldiers in their quest to keep the world at peace. This is easier said than done however as the M.A.Y.H.E.M. team is constantly at war with a supervillain organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N.
Within the video game, players will go through a campaign as they stop the evil organization from another attempt at world domination. Luckily, the game offers a wide assortment of characters to use as you progress through the narrative.
Each character, or otherwise known as an agent for M.A.Y.H.E.M., offers their own unique abilities and attributes when going through the campaign. Best of all, as you unlock these agents, you’ll be able to swap them out from your party before missions.
In this guide, we’ll cover a breakdown of Oni. Check out the character background and stock abilities down below, likewise, check out our other agent character breakdowns featured right here on Gameranx.
Find More Agents of Mayhem Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hardtack Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Fortune Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Rama Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Kingpin Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Joule Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Yeti Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Braddock Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Daisy Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hollywood Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Easter Eggs | Easter Eggs Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Every Achievement Available | Achievements Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Before You Buy
- Agents of Mayhem: Beginner Tips & Tricks | Tips Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: How To Beat Every Boss | All Boss Battles Guide
- Masamune Senichi
- Former Yakuza Hitman
Oni took on the life of crime though when he realized that the family was taking orders above from Legion, he decided to bring it down with his own two hands. Impressed with his work, Mayhem offered a spot on their team, which he gladly accepted to further reign terror on the dark organization.
Official Meet Oni Video
Fear the Demon
- Unleash a toxin that causes enemies nearby to panic.
- Your standard silenced pistol can get the job done while avoid unwanted attention.
- Deliver a critical hit in which the enemies that survive will become panicked while those that die will automatically cause your cooldown to instantly reset.
- Oni deals with Legion efficiently with stronger special attacks.
- Increase special ability power
- The mere sight of Oni causes the mind to reel and the pain to linger.
- Increase special ability status effect duration
- His demonic countenance and cold demeanor make Oni the scariest thing on the battlefield.
- Increase aura expansion amount
- Oni’s presence on the team helps everyone focus their fire a little better.
- Increase weak point damage (Squad Bonus)
- Oni’s intimidating stare passive also grants him precision when slowing a target.
- Dropping a smoke bomb instantly reloads Oni’s weapon.
- By killing panicked enemies during his Mayhem ability, Oni increases Panic duration in others, extending his Mayhem ability duration.