Lawbreakers: Titan Class Breakdown | Class Guide
Complete Lawbreakers Titan class breakdown.
Lawbreakers is the first video game project to be released by development studio Boss Key Productions, founded by Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee. Overall, the video game is a new take on the highly popular hero-based shooter genre.
Teams of players work together in order to complete the main mission objective all the while gamers take on the role of a hero character, each with their own unique attributes and abilities. Being a recent entry to the hero shooter market, Boss Key Productions is hoping to tap into the established fanbase of gamers.
With Lawbreakers, gamers will be tossed into a fast-paced shooter that not only focuses on a variety of heroes and abilities but plays with the laws of physics. Currently, there are four different game modes available for players to enjoy with nine different hero classes.
As mentioned, there is a number of different heroes which act as classes within the video game. If you’re interested in learning just what each class brings to the video game then check out our guides down below.
Find More Lawbreakers Guides On Gameranx:
- Lawbreakers: Wraith Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Vanguard Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Juggernaut Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Harrier Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Gunslinger Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Enforcer Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Battle Medic Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Assassin Class Breakdown | Class Guide
A titan is another tank-based hero class but with a heavy influence in electric-based attacks. Players will be able to withstand a decent amount of damage while firing off explosives and dealing a more widespread area of attack.
The roster for the Titan class is Cronos and Bomchelle. Cronos is the Breaker character who was able to withstand the electric chair which ran 2,000 volts of electricity through his body. Now he won’t let the Law stop him as he reigns terror.
Bomchelle is the Law character who was once a famed MMA fighter. Sick of her life and MMA career, Bomchelle took and joined the TASC living life with a new passion of law enforcement.
Official Video Tutorial
- Hammerhead Launcher
- Rocket launcher with dual fire mode.
- Lighting-based gun that can be chained to enemies causing a brief amount of damage.
- Electric-based attack that will drain enemy while increasing character health.
- Neutron Mine
- Mine that temporarily slows enemy movement.
- Land with a electric-based attack dealing damage to enemies within the nearby area.