Lawbreakers: Harrier Class Breakdown | Class Guide
Complete Lawbreakers Harrier class breakdown.
Lawbreakers is the first video game project to be released by development studio Boss Key Productions, founded by Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee. Overall, the video game is a new take on the highly popular hero-based shooter genre.
Teams of players work together in order to complete the main mission objective all the while gamers take on the role of a hero character, each with their own unique attributes and abilities. Being a recent entry to the hero shooter market, Boss Key Productions is hoping to tap into the established fanbase of gamers.
With Lawbreakers, gamers will be tossed into a fast-paced shooter that not only focuses on a variety of heroes and abilities but plays with the laws of physics. Currently, there are four different game modes available for players to enjoy with nine different hero classes.
As mentioned, there is a number of different heroes which act as classes within the video game. If you’re interested in learning just what each class brings to the video game then check out our guides down below.
Find More Lawbreakers Guides On Gameranx:
- Lawbreakers: Wraith Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Vanguard Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Titan Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Juggernaut Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Gunslinger Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Enforcer Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Battle Medic Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Assassin Class Breakdown | Class Guide
The Harrier is a sniper-based hero class. Gamers will find that the Harrier class is focused around energy weapons while also abilities that can allow the character to move quickly around the map if needed.
As for the roster, the Harrier class is filled by Baron and Sunshine. Baron is a Breaker character who grew up in Haiti where he was sent to prison after TASC began to take control of the area. While in prison, Baron was taken in by a group known as Lifers, a group founded by escaped convicts.
Sunshine is the Law character who grew up as an orphan. Ever since she was a child, Sunshine dreamed in becoming a member of the Archangels. She is now proudly one of the most trusted allies for Abaddon.
Official Video Tutorial
- Long-range sniper energy rifle.
- A laser beam weapon that can be emitted from the Harrier’s core.
- Super Charger
- A station made available to recharge abilities and provide health aid for teammates.
- Thruster boots allowing the Harrier to quickly maneuver around the map.