Lawbreakers: Gunslinger Class Breakdown | Class Guide
Complete Lawbreakers Gunslinger class breakdown.
Lawbreakers is the first video game project to be released by development studio Boss Key Productions, founded by Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee. Overall, the video game is a new take on the highly popular hero-based shooter genre.
Teams of players work together in order to complete the main mission objective all the while gamers take on the role of a hero character, each with their own unique attributes and abilities. Being a recent entry to the hero shooter market, Boss Key Productions is hoping to tap into the established fanbase of gamers.
With Lawbreakers, gamers will be tossed into a fast-paced shooter that not only focuses on a variety of heroes and abilities but plays with the laws of physics. Currently, there are four different game modes available for players to enjoy with nine different hero classes.
As mentioned, there is a number of different heroes which act as classes within the video game. If you’re interested in learning just what each class brings to the video game then check out our guides down below.
Find More Lawbreakers Guides On Gameranx:
- Lawbreakers: Wraith Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Vanguard Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Titan Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Juggernaut Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Harrier Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Enforcer Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Battle Medic Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Assassin Class Breakdown | Class Guide
If you’re a first-person shooter fan by heart then the Gunslinger may be your ideal hero to choose from within Lawbreakers. The class focuses on mid-range battle with a high influence in gunplay.
Gunslingers are notorious for delivering powerful direct attacks with their weapons though their forte is dual wielding. The roster for the Gunslinger class is taken up by Faust and Abaddon.
Faust, a Breaker character, is well-known criminal who for several years have been presumed dead. Seemingly back from the grave, enforcement agencies are keeping close tabs on when his next big move will be.
For your Law character, Abaddon is a mystery. Coming from a clean background with no information alerting enforcement agencies of who he exactly is, Abaddon has been tolerated for his work leading a group of vigilantes known as the Archangels.
Official Video Tutorial
- Semi-automatic pistol with added benefit of 3d printed ammo.
- Pistol that can fire single shots or a stronger charged blast.
- Fires barrage of bullets from both weapons.
- Acts as throwing knife with added benefit of showcasing any enemies nearby from where the knife has landed.
- Players are able to teleport a short-distance.