Lawbreakers: Enforcer Class Breakdown | Class Guide
Complete Lawbreakers Enforcer class breakdown.
Lawbreakers is the first video game project to be released by development studio Boss Key Productions, founded by Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee. Overall, the video game is a new take on the highly popular hero-based shooter genre.
Teams of players work together in order to complete the main mission objective all the while gamers take on the role of a hero character, each with their own unique attributes and abilities. Being a recent entry to the hero shooter market, Boss Key Productions is hoping to tap into the established fanbase of gamers.
With Lawbreakers, gamers will be tossed into a fast-paced shooter that not only focuses on a variety of heroes and abilities but plays with the laws of physics. Currently, there are four different game modes available for players to enjoy with nine different hero classes.
As mentioned, there is a number of different heroes which act as classes within the video game. If you’re interested in learning just what each class brings to the video game then check out our guides down below.
Find More Lawbreakers Guides On Gameranx:
- Lawbreakers: Wraith Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Vanguard Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Titan Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Juggernaut Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Harrier Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Gunslinger Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Battle Medic Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Assassin Class Breakdown | Class Guide
Enforcer’s are more well-rounded characters which are armed and trained to take the battle against the enemy right out of the gate. This class comes loaded with assault focused weaponry and abilities which will make for a great choice for players who wish to make a quick impact against their opponent.
The two characters that fill up the enforcer roster are Kinatro and Axel. Kinataro is a Breaker character is a wild character who enjoy chaos that comes with being an enforcer for the Shuara Corp.
Axel is your Law character who aims to be the perfect agent leading justice in a full on charge, taking down any criminal that comes in his pathway.
Official Video Tutorial
- Standard fully automatic assault rifle.
- A close-quarter shock pistol.
- Bloodhound Launcher
- A launcher that is capable of firing off homing rockets.
- Electromag Charge
- A standard issue EMP grenade that can temporarily eliminate nearby enemy abilities.
- Distortion Field
- Increase rate of fire, reload speed, and movement for player and teammates.