The End Is Nigh | Golgotha (World 7) Tumor Locations
Find out where to find every Tumor and Mega Tumor with our The End is Nigh Tumors guide for the Golgotha level.
The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer from Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac creator Edmund McMillen. Similar to both of those games The End Is Nigh has no shortage of secrets and collectibles. Tumors and Mega Tumors are one such collectible and we’ve written a The End is Nigh Tumors Guide below.
Find more The End is Nigh guides on Gameranx:
- The End Is Nigh | All Cartridge Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The End (World 1) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Arid Flats (World 2) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Overflow (World 3) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Retrograde (World 4) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Wall of Sorrow (World 5) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Hollows (World 6) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | SS Exodus (World 8) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Machine (World 9) Tumor Locations
Golgotha (World 7)
- In order to get the Tumor to appear you must drop through the floor of The Hollows 15 into Golgotha 1.
- Time your jump so that you can safely avoid the monster while landing on the edge and hanging from it.
- Jump to the second island to trigger the falling block. Jump back to the first island and ride the block to the Tumor.
- From Golgotha 5 backtrack to Golgotha 4 and head right to grab the Tumor while avoiding lava.
- Mega Tumor: From Golgotha 5 backtrack to Golgotha 4 and take the path the falling blocks create to the secret area containing the Mega Tumor.
- From Golgotha 6 backtrack to Golgotha 5 and fall into the area below the lava. Collect the Tumor on the right side of the screen and quickly make your way out.
- Mega Tumor: Hang from the upper right hook to trigger another hook on the left to spawn. Take it to jump through the ceiling into the Mega Tumor area.
- Hang from the left of the second island until the Tumor falls and ledge jump to it.
- Avoid the monster’s attacks by baiting it into attacking from above and quickly getting underneath it to collect the Tumor.
- Jump to the back left to trigger a falling block and ride it down to the bottom left to grab the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Jump on the falling block at the entrance to hook to a ledge which will reveal the secret area containing the Mega Tumor.
- Use the pillars to get to the upper left corner to get the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Ride the platform to the hook in the upper right corner. Grab the hook next to that to trigger a passageway that leads to the ceiling and secret area with the Mega Tumor.
- Jump down to grab the Tumor as it floats between the two blocks.
- Avoid getting hit by the monster while you ground pound the crack in the floor to collect the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Avoid the two monsters on the right side of the screen and quickly enter the nook above the second one. Ground pound through the floor to reveal the secret area and the Mega Tumor.
- Hang from the left and wait until the Tumor floats close enough to safely grab it.
- Go to the highest hook on the screen to trigger the Tumor to appear, ledge jump to grab it.
- Quickly bait the monster into attacking above and then go underneath to collect the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Use the bottom right hook to cause two more hooks to spawn. Use both of them to reach the top of the screen and enter the secret area containing the Mega Tumor.
- Bait the monster into attacking right and ledge jump to the left to safely collect the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Use the block at the lower right of the screen to get to the key door and the area containing the Mega Tumor.
- Bait the monster into falling into the lava and quickly fall onto the surface collecting the Tumor.
- Make the monster go to the right and ride it over to the weak wall revealing another monster. Avoid its attacks and grab the Tumor.
- From Golgotha 19 backtrack to Golgotha 18 and jump to the ledge.
- From the top right corner make your way to the upper left corner to easily get the Tumor.
- Hang from the ledge between the two islands and quickly grab the Tumor under the lava before it rises.