Destiny 2: Sentinel Breakdown | Class Guide
Everything we know so far about the Sentinel.
Destiny 2 has officially released for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. PC gamers will have to wait just a little bit longer before they can get their hands on a copy.
With the game officially out, you may be curious as to the various classes available in the Destiny sequel. With the various classes available, we’ll give a quick breakdown as to what sets them apart. Likewise, take a look at our other Destiny 2 featured guides below!
Find More Destiny 2 Guides From Gameranx:
- Destiny 2: Dawnblade Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Arcstrider Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Sentinel Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Striker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Gunslinger Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Voidwalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Nightstalker Breakdown | Class Guide
- Destiny 2: Homecoming Walkthrough | Beta Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get All New Subclasses | Artifact Unlock Guide
- 10 Things You Should Know Before Starting Destiny 2 | Beginner’s Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How End-Game Power Levels Work | 260+ PL Guide
- Destiny 2: Soccer Balls, Lava Skin & Bonus Keys | New Social Easter Eggs
- Destiny 2: What Role Is Best For You? | Titan, Warlock & Hunter Class Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get Legendary Shards | Exotic Currency Guide
- Destiny 2: Want A Sparrow? Here’s How To Get One | Mount Unlock Guide
- Destiny 2: Here’s How You Can Unlock The Crucible | PVP Guide
- Destiny 2: How To Get The Scout Commander Aura | Farm Secrets Guide
- Sentinel Shield
- Casts a Void Light which can be used to guard or thrown at an enemy.
- Magnetic Grenade
- Can attack to an enemy and explode twice.
- Voidwall Grenade
- Casts a wall of void light.
- Suppressor Grenade
- Prevents enemies from using abilities for a brief amount of time.
- Defensive Strike
- Create an overshield for yourself and nearby allies if you successfully kill an enemy with this attack.
- Turn The Tide
- Extends overshield duration, increases melee damage and reload speed.
- Rallying Force
- Melee kills will restore your health along with any allies that are in the nearby area.
- Wind of Dawn
- Can create a shield dome for your allies when Super energy is filled.
- The Shield Bash
- Slam your shield against an enemy after you have been sprinting for a brief amount of time.
- Superior Arsenal
- Successful grenade kill will recharge Grenade energy.
- Second Shield
- Adds an additional Shield Throw charge when Sentinel Shield is active.
- High Life
- Can jump while airborne.
- Strafe Lift
- Adds more direction control while jumping during airborne.
- Catapult Lift
- A slight boost during jumps during airborne.