Call of Duty Infinite Warfare: Attack of the Radioactive Thing How To Build M.A.D | Weapons Guide
Find the three missing pieces for the M.A.D weapon.
The third DLC to release for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is known as the Absolution map pack. Included in the map pack is a brand new Zombies map known as “Attack of the Radioactive Thing”. Currently, at the time of writing this guide, the DLC is available for the PlayStation 4.
In this guide, we’ll cover how to build up the Modular Atomic Disintegrator weapon found within the latest Zombies map.
Take a look at our M.A.D guide down below along with other Attack of the Radioactive Thing featured guides on Gameranx.
Find More Attack of the Radioactive Thing Guides From Gameranx:
- Absolution Trophies List
- All Perks Locations
- How To Turn The Power On
- How To Gain Access To Pack-a-Punch
- How To Defeat The Radioactive Thing
- All Buildable Parts Locations
- How To Get Access To Double Pack-a-Punch
Obtaining The M.A.D
To obtain the Modular Atomic Disintegrator, otherwise known as M.A.D, players will have to try their luck on the mystery wheel. As it stands right now, the only way to obtain the weapon is through the mystery wheel.
However, once you have obtained the weapon, there are three parts to find throughout the map which will enhance the weapon.
Missing Pieces Locations
Note: The first object we’re going to need is a crowbar. You will be able to find the object near the Bombstoppers perks location, head into the building and find the crowbar resting against the wall. This will be required to pick up the missing pieces for the M.A.D weapon.
- The Plunger can be found at the gas station inside a power box. Take your crowbar, hit the power box to open it and from there you can obtain the Plunger.
- The Crank is in a power box located on an outside wall of the TV station. Just like the Plunger, you will take your crowbar, hit the power box to open it and grab the Crank that’s resting inside.
- The last and final part to build up the M.A.D weapon is the grip. You can find it in the power box located on the bathroom entrance wall within the RV park.
Note: The only means to refill your ammo for the M.A.D weapon is by using the green pods located throughout the map.