The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind | Guide to Ancestral Tombs Hunter Achievement
All 30 Ancestral Tombs you need to complete the Ancestral Tombs Hunter achievement for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind has countless quests and achievements dedicated to exploring the island of Vvardenfell. One of the most rewarding of them is the Ancestral Tombs Hunter achievement. To complete the quests necessary you will be running all over Vvardenfell to collect Ancestral Tomb rubbings. After collecting all 30 you will be rewarded with a shiny new title and decoration for your house!
Find more The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind guides on Gameranx:
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind | Guide to The Warden Class
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind | All Vvardenfell Skyshard Locations
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind | All Stones of Cold Fire Locations
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind | All Daedric Shrine Locations
Completing The Ancestral Tombs
To complete the Ancestral Tombs Hunter achievement you will first need to start and complete the Ancestral Tombs quest. Head to Vivec’s City and talk to Librarian Bradyn to start the quest. Bradyn will task you with collecting 30 rubbings from tomb stones. An initial tomb will be marked on the map for you but you can collect them in any order that you wish.
After returning to Librarian Bradyn with all 30 tomb rubbings he will give you a followup task which sends you to the Lost Library of Andule. Upon completing the quest chain and Ancestral Tombs Hunter achievement you will be awarded with the “Librarian” title and a Vardenfell scale model for your housing.
Ancestral Tomb Locations
- Andas Ancestral Tomb
- Aran Ancestral Tomb
- Arano Ancestral Tomb
- Arenim Ancestral Tomb
- Favel Ancestral Tomb
- Ginith Ancestral Tomb
- Heran Ancestral Tomb
- Hlervu Ancestral Tomb
- Ieneth Ancestral Tomb
- Lleran Ancestral Tomb
- Maren Ancestral Tomb
- Nerano Ancestral Tomb
- Norvayn Ancestral Tomb
- Othrelas Ancestral Tomb
- Raviro Ancestral Tomb
- Redas Ancestral Tomb
- Releth Ancestral Tomb
- Rethandus Ancestral Tomb
- Sadryon Ancestral Tomb
- Salothran Ancestral Tomb
- Sarano Ancestral Tomb
- Seran Ancestral Tomb
- Serano Ancestral Tomb
- Telvayn Ancestral Tomb
- Tharys Ancestral Tomb
- Thelas Ancestral Tomb
- Uveran Ancestral Tomb
- Velas Ancestral Tomb
- Venim Ancestral Tomb
- Verelnim Ancestral Tomb
Lost Library of Andule
After turning in all 30 Ancestral Tomb rubbings to Librarian Bradyn you will be given a followup task to find the Lost Library of Andule. Luckily for you it isn’t that lost because Bradyn will mark on the map where it is.
Inside of the library you will see three symbols on the ground. The goal is to step on the tiles with only these symbols to light up the brazier that corresponds with each.
Once all three braziers are lit you will need to talk to a few ancestral spirits and answer their questions correctly to clear the barricading wards.
- House Dres holds slavery to be their sacred right and duty.
- Because Dres feeds Morrowind with its agricultural might.
- Dres believes Dunmer should keep to themselves and focus on improving Morrowind.
- Succeed at business and turn a tidy profit.
- Compromise while always seeking to obtain the best possible deal.
- Acknowlege Dunmer culture, but adapt as necessary to succeed.
- Be preserved at all cost.
- Outsiders may visit, but they must always be watched carefully.
- To fulfull your duty and maintain your honor.
- We must accept and endure the harschness of life.
- The way of the warrior.
After answering all of the questions correctly you will be rewarded with the last book needed. Return to Librarian Bradyn to complete the quest and collect your rewards.